ABC7 WWSB First Alert Weather
By Southern Broadcast Corp of Sarasota
- Category: Weather
- Release Date: 2011-04-10
- Current Version: 4.5.1601
- Adult Rating: 4+
- Developer: Southern Broadcast Corp of Sarasota
- Compatibility: Android
ABC7 WWSB First Alert Weather App
WWSB ABC 7 MySuncoast.com is proud to announce a full featured weather app for the iPhone and iPad platforms, providing users with The Official Suncoast Weather for our area including an interactive radar map, current conditions, 10 days forecast and weather video from ABC 7.
• Access to station content specifically for our mobile users
• 250 meter radar, the highest resolution available
• Future radar to see where severe weather is headed
• High resolution satellite cloud imagery
• Current weather updated multiple times per hour
• Daily and Hourly forecasts updated hourly from our computer models
• Ability to add and save your favorite locations
• A fully integrated GPS for current location awareness
• Severe weather alerts from the National Weather Service
• Opt-in push alerts to keep you safe in severe weather
ABC7 WWSB First Alert Weather app screenshots
ABC7 WWSB First Alert Weather app reviews
Lacks features. No landscape. Marine news 2 months old and missing. 1/5
Ads are annoying. Back to the developer for updates and improvements, please!!!!!
Slow, unresponsive features. For something so heavily promoted, this app should be much better.
Like but crashes frequently 2/5
I love having a local weather app for Sarasota, but it crashes quite frequently on IOS 8 and lately, always during a storm when you would really like to see where the storms are tracking.
Annoying graphics 2/5
The animated ads are annoying.
Okay App 3/5
App works ok but slow most of the time
Wrong temps! Off by at least 10 degrees. Pretty important on a weather app. This is just junk!
By Mike Guevin
App crashes within seconds of opening.
Not bad 4/5
I find it useful but it would be nice if you could manually place a marker or if the zip code would accurately place it. The closest I can get the marker isn't very close. Also the ads and design really restrict the radar view window, a problem on the small iPhone.
It's a start 3/5
It's a good start but no where near as good as Tampa Channel 8 app