Blood Group Diet
By Cyber Designz
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Release Date: 2012-11-28
- Current Version: 1.7
- Adult Rating: 4+
- Developer: Cyber Designz
- Compatibility: Android
Blood Group Diet App
Blood Group diet is a handy iOS App designed to educate the users with respect to their blood group. List of entire food items are included in this App which reflects diet plans in accordance to the blood group you have. It provides all the accurate information about blood groups including blood type A, B, AB and O.
Unique features of this App comprise:
• Illustration of blood types with pictures to depict the clear image of food diet
• Comprehensive description of every blood group, temperament of those blood typed people and their related nutritional intake
• User friendly interface with clear visibility
• Option to check your family blood group in customized settings which further will inform you about family group diet
Five major categories are included in this App to provide key nutritional information covering healthy eating plan.
• Overview:All about strengthens and health issues that a user of specific blood group can encounter.
• Food: It comprise Blood group diet chart according to the blood group of the user for healthy diet. It includes wide range of meat, vegetables and fruits that a specific blood type user should intake and consumes to maintain weight loss diet.
• Exercises: Exercise and duration are included.
• Weight gain foods: Including weight gain foods for skinny and weak people.
• Weight loss foods: Included food that is beneficial to consume for losing some physical mass.
All aforementioned are necessary information when it comes to diet plan. Download, rate and get advantage of this free of cost App.
Blood Group Diet app screenshots
Blood Group Diet app reviews
Not enough recipes 1/5
Not enough information to be worth the money.
Change buttons 1/5
Unable to enter weight in lbs
Unable to enter night
Unable to enter female
Unable to enter Fahrenheit
Requires purchase to see any details 1/5
You might as well put a price on this app because the free version is worthless.
Very disappointing 1/5
Just come straight forward and say A blood type is superior although O blood is the oldest and universal..People do your own research and you will quickly come to the conclusion whose the publisher of this app
Ad Infested App 1/5
Avoid this ad infested app. Would be useful if you didn't get nagged every 8 seconds with an ad pop-up. Literally, if you sit on a page in this app, an ad will intrude in seconds!
What happened? 1/5
I paid for it, and nothing changed.
Very helpful 4/5
By Barb Redgreen
Like many professional drivers I was ill with irritable bowel symptoms. I was desperate, didn't know just WHAT I should eat anymore. A month ago I decided to give the blood group diet a try and stick with it. This App in combination with a food diary App has changed my life, as I continue to learn about the right diet for my metabolism. Thanks for this great help!
By Debra 29
Want my money back this app have no information at all ! App ask me for an upgrade for 99 cents I payed and nothing change
Do you find order in disorder? 2/5
By KJ Always
If you don't like things to be in order Alphabetically or chronologically in food groups, this is the perfect App for you. If you find order in disorder, download this now!!! :-)
Need more food. Misspelled words. 3/5
Need to list more food items to each category. Makes this a limited use app. Going to delete and pay for the original one.
By Miss Spellings
Needs to have a few more food items, less misspellings. (i.e. "soya", "benificial") Missing common things such as tilapia, cantaloupe, coconut oil... Good but could be great. However, not bad for a *free* diet app.
Learn how to spell beneficial 😊 3/5
Seems fine so far but typos make me doubt sites or apps.