Foodvisor - Calorie Counter
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Release Date: 2016-02-12
- Current Version: 2.8.1
- Adult Rating: 4+
- Developer: Foodvisor
- Compatibility: Android
Foodvisor - Calorie Counter App
*** BEST NEW APP BY THE APP STORE ***
Foodvisor can help you to eat smarter and healthier by analyzing an image of your meal and producing a nutrient report in just seconds.
Whether you’re looking to get healthier, lose weight, tone your body, or take on a new diet; Foodvisor is a pocket-nutrition coach that will help you develop healthier habits allowing you to achieve your goals! Best of all, Foodvisor is 100% free.
◆ THE EASIEST WAY TO TRACK YOUR DIET ◆
- Simply take a picture of your meal and the app’s food-recognition software will identify food items and produce a serving size estimate as well as a detailed nutrient analysis report within seconds (i.e. calories, proteins, carbs, fats, fibers, cholesterol, etc.).
- Scan barcodes in order to track and log food items among a database of hundreds of thousands of products.
- Customized food-diary: Create custom meals and save your favorite meals.
◆ REACH YOUR GOALS ◆
- Set a goal: You can choose to lose weight, gain weight or maintain your weight, establish a healthy balance to your life and much more!
- Track your weight, monitor your progress and work to achieve your goals.
- Chat with our nutritionists to receive goal-oriented advising and health tips which will assist you on your quest to better health.
- Real-time graphs and charts will enable you to track your progress, identify strengths and weaknesses in your diet, construct an eating regimen that works for you and adopt healthier habits.
◆ LOG YOUR EXERCISE AND STEPS ◆
- Connect your Foodvisor account with HealthKit. This will automatically synchronize your step-count and other physical activities directly with Foodvisor so that you can track the calories as they come in and as you burn them!
- Log your activities in our database of 150+ exercises and physical activities.
- In comparing the calories consumed and calories burned you can easily determine the difference so that you can reach your daily recommended intakes.
Download Foodvisor and start living a healthier and happier life today!
Foodvisor - Calorie Counter app screenshots
Foodvisor - Calorie Counter app reviews
It WORKS!! Dropping pounds!! 5/5
Very easy to use accountability app. You put in your weight-loss goals, how many calories you want per day (fat, carbs, protein, fiber) You take pictures of what you eat, BEFORE you eat it, the app figures out the calories. Then can you you can decide how much of it you want to eat. You add exercise, the app figures out the calories burned, and at the end of the day you see the amount of calories you have left (daily calorie allowance minus number of calories burned). Obviously it's not an exact science, you're not gonna sit there and weigh out everything, but if you feel like snacking at midnight you get to see pictures of everything you've stuffed your face with and you can make a better decision. You can add custom meals, scan barcodes of packages, or search in their huge database. The bottom line is I am losing weight and foregoing the high caloric dessert or cutting back the portion size significantly, because I don't want to see a calorie surplus for my daily food intake. If you discover a bug you send them an email through the app and they are fast and extremely responsive! Bravo!! 👏👏👏 Vive La France! 🇫🇷
super app 5/5
Super application!! J'utilise tous les jours pour suivre mon regime alimentaire :)
tres pratique et facile a utiliser.
Je recommande ;)
Cool Application 4/5
From initially downloading this app, the user can immediately see the amount of time and energy that this company has put into building their app. The user interface alone is gorgeous, the mobile reporting is fluid and the integrations leave the user wanting more.
However, the reason as to why I initially downloaded the app, was the image recognition concept. I wanted to see if 'food-based' machine learning had progressed from the last time I played around with it. Suffice to say, the software has really not progressed that much, of the few pictures I took, not a single entree or appetizer was correctly identified. Leaving me to manually input the data. Even more so, the options for correctly inputting the entree were not available. One would think that the developers could have spent more effort creating an API that would essentially scour the web for relevant recipes, images of cuisine types, etc. and adding those to their database.
Don't get me wrong though, the application is cool and adds value. I'm definitely interested to see what lies in store for this application.
Love the way you asked questions and advice is very comprehensive
Great app, great progress ! 5/5
I use this app daily and the successive builds are just getting better and better !