Heels Down Magazine
By HT Ecologic Product Ltd
- Category: Sports
- Release Date: 2014-06-12
- Current Version: 6.8.1017
- Adult Rating: 4+
- Developer: HT Ecologic Product Ltd
- Compatibility: Android
Heels Down Magazine App
Editions of Heels Down Magazine are available for purchase as single issues, via an auto-renewable monthly, or yearly subscription as follows:
• Annual Subscription - $39.99, issues delivered monthly
• Monthly Subscription - $3.99, issues delivered monthly
• Single copy issues - $4.99
• Single copy mini issues - $1.99
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account
• Account will be charged either $39.99 (for the Annual Subscription renewal) or $3.99 (for the Monthly Subscription renewal) within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period for either subscription
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription
Heels Down Magazine app screenshots
Heels Down Magazine app reviews
Best Magazine Ever!! 5/5
Heels Down Magazine by far is my favorite magazine. There is something for every equestrian. From equestrian fashion to interviews with top junior riders, the content is always entertaining. I love that I can take this magazine with me where ever I go and I've never had any trouble with the app crashing. Great read!
Best equestrian magazine around!! 5/5
As a young rider, I love reading every article Heels Down has. The layout is beautiful, the articles are interesting, and they give great tips on fashion, grooming etc. A must read!
Its a magazine I’ve been waiting for! 5/5
This magazine has so much to offer as far as content! Fashion, advice, and fun interactive pages. No other magazine compares :D
Can't say enough good things about this magazine! It's easy to download and the issues don't take up much space on my phone. The articles are always interesting yet practical. It's the perfect magazine for the busy equestrian.
App Crashes 1/5
Was excited to purchase and download the November issue. App crashes every time I try to read the issue... Wasted $5 :/
Always Dissappointing 1/5
I always get excited about downloading the latest magazine... until I read it. As a PSG dressage rider, I want something I can learn from, and these articles always fall short. There is nothing substantial or worth reading in it. Don't download.
Equestrian's version of Vogue 5/5
Such a great magazine! HDM is fun, succinct, and comes in a really cool, user friendly format! If you ride horses but have been looking for a magazine that highlights the fashion, food and music side of it get this magazine right away!
By Colleen Kenten
This is exactly the magazine that I've been looking for. I've found it hard to find a good riding magazine that I can relate to (most of them seem targeted to a much more adult audience), but this magazine is extremely on point with a great usage of everything the iPad technology has to offer. They also give great advice on riding, fashion, and life. I highly recommend this magazine and hope that the rest to come are of the same caliber!