Drive Cloud for iCloud Devices
By Truong Manh
- Category: Reference
- Release Date: 2017-11-30
- Current Version: 1.0
- Adult Rating: 4+
- Developer: Truong Manh
- Compatibility: Android
Drive Cloud for iCloud Devices App
Drive Cloud for Cloud Devices:
Sync your clouds service files: Dropbox.
Import file by more ways: internet, clouds downloads...
Create and manager your playlist of videos, files.
-Select one photo or several.
-Upload your images, videos and text effortlessly.
-Manage files more efficiently or filter by type.
-Customized thumbnail view, for images, that makes it easy to scan and flick through your photos.
-CloudApp sorts your files by date uploaded, showing your latest files (and their views) at a glance.
-Sharing via email, Facebook, and Twitter is straightforward and seamless.
-Add file from apps that support document interaction ("open in..").
-Even mundane operations like renaming files are made enjoyable on the iPhone with CloudApp.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR DOWNLOAD.
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
We offer auto-renewing subscription option:
- Subscriptions are from $4.99 USD Monthly with 3 days free trial.
- You will be able to access full feature of the app for the duration of the subscription
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original "one week"/"one month"/ unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period
- Any unused portion of a free-trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription
Drive Cloud for iCloud Devices app screenshots
Drive Cloud for iCloud Devices app reviews
Unwanted purchase 2/5
How do I cancel my services I didn’t want to purchase the premium
This is a total scam app DO NOT DOWNLOAD!!! 1/5
It will not allow you to use the free version without signing up for the premium version and if you read the subscriptions policy you are not able to cancel the premium free trial during the 3days of the trial so you will automatically be charged $99 for one month then you can cancel it I’m so happy I read the “fine print” before accept the free trial. AGAIN DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS APP UNLESS YOU LIKE SPENDING $99 for something you can get for free from other apps. Apple should revoke this guy license.
I was charged $99 by this app for a subscription/upgrade I did not sign up for! Seeing as I am one of many that have left this same review, I’m finding it hard to understand how it is still available in the App Store. 😡
Scam POS. $99 a month subscription that MAKES YOU ACTIVATE THE SUBSCRIPTION TO USE IT.
True scumbags preying on people that don’t understand iPhones.
Rubbish App - Waste of Time 1/5
This I just a $99 money grab app. Can't be used otherwise. -- I never write reviews, which means I went out of my way to write this.
By Vtec Machine
Cant even use the app, its free to download, but can't use it until you pay a useless membership.
Why am I paying $99 for this? 1/5
That’s dumb. It was free a second ago and now they’re charging $99 foe storage. Eff you!!
App does nothing! Thanks apple. Total scam
By flow Rica
This is a complete scam. They say it's free then hit you with hidden fees then don't respond to messages... And it didn't even work!
SCAM WARNING: $99/mo 1/5
This app does nothing but present a friendly screen to upgrade to premium. I didn’t try upgrading because it cost $99 per month, supposedly after the first three days.
By Flame Armand
This app is useless and tries to take a lot of money from you.
Just iCloud Drive app 👍👍👍 5/5
By Donal Romerio
Very good. I like this app