By Active Interest Media, Inc
- Category: Lifestyle
- Release Date: 2012-08-01
- Current Version: 5.0
- Adult Rating: 4+
- Developer: Active Interest Media, Inc
- Compatibility: Android
EQUUS Magazine App
EQUUS magazine provides vital information about horse health care, behavior, and training. Find the latest information from the world's top veterinarians, equine researchers, riders and trainers in each issue of EQUUS magazine.
Here are the details of the EQUUS subscription offer:
1 YEAR ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION $19.99
Monthly subscription: $1.99/month
Single Issue: $3.99
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. The cost of renewal for a 1 YEAR SUBSCRIPTION IS $19.99. The cost of renewal for a monthly subscription is $1.99/month.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication
EQUUS Magazine app screenshots
EQUUS Magazine app reviews
Equus magazine e subscription is useless 1/5
I am very disappointed with this on line subscription. It worked for about a week and now I can no longer view any of my paid issues of Equus. The app crashes immediately upon opening the application. Cannot even send an email to get support because the app immediately crashes. Totally useless.
Worse than bad 1/5
The app just grinds away after I log in and never processes through to acknowledge my login or subscription. It no longer shows that I own any issues but has been consistent in automatically renewing the subscription I am no longer allowed to access. To top it off, the links to the developer for app support all lead to "404" errors, so I don't even have the recourse of sending an email to ask for assistance or to cancel my subscription.
Doesn't work. 1/5
This app is the slowest, most bug-ridden magazine app I've ever used. I can't even open a single issue because it won't switch from "buy" to "download" even after I restore my purchases.
Equus magazine is filled with informative tid-bits that raise awareness about a variety of pressing issues and proves to be educational and useful amongst most horse owners.