NYC Fire Wire
By NYC Fire Wire Inc
- Category: News
- Release Date: 2015-04-04
- Current Version: 8.8
- Adult Rating: 4+
- Developer: NYC Fire Wire Inc
- Compatibility: Android
NYC Fire Wire App
Everything you need to know about the FDNY. Incident notifications and firefighting history in the Big Apple.
With Premium Account:
• Access our Live Scanner Feed
• Enjoy an ad-free experience
• Subscribe to custom notifications (incidents, boros, units, etc.)
• Set custom push notification sounds
• The NYC Fire Wire premium features monthly subscription gives you unlimited access to the app's premium content and features
• The subscription price is $5.99/monthly*
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package
• Subscriptions may be managed, and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your device's Account Settings after purchase
• There is no way to cancel your current subscription during its active period
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
* Price are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Matrix" determines is the equivalent of the subscription price in $USD.
You can read our terms of service at https://nycfirewire.net/about/terms
NYC Fire Wire app screenshots
NYC Fire Wire app reviews
Love the App 5/5
I can’t complain. I love the app so far. Hopefully in the future you can add pictures or videos of fires. Keep it up guys!!
The FDNY App to have! 5/5
NYC Firewire has rolled out it’s new app, and updated it already. The main feature is the notifications page which alerts you to incidents. The notifications are pretty quick, while listening to incidents unfold on the scanner they come over the app rapidly.
A list of incidents and interactive map appear on the main page.
In settings you can choose to be notified by
Citywide, Borough, Incident type, or by individual unit. You can also choose alert sounds which include the actual tones and announcements that come over the station PA’s.
Growing up and listening to “the City” from skip on a scanner I can say this app gives you all the information you want without fear of missing the action in a timely and professional package.
Good quality 5/5
I like the app. I’m looking forward to the update where we can select certain companies, call types, and boroughs. Keep up the good work.
Map needs work. 4/5
It would be better if the map could expand to full screen.
Great app 4/5
Would be cool to see unit run down! Keep up the good work.
Great app 5/5
By Po wife
Love this app. Can’t wait for the update to pick boro.
Loving it so far. 5/5
By Adam Donn
So far so good! Great for anyone who follows the FDNY. 5 stars
Not well maintained 1/5
By Jr treg
Agree with other review. No time stamp and not all jobs posted. Should have 1st due companies Rest of app kind of useless and not kept updated
Limited Information 1/5
Slow notifications with limited information. No date or time stamp for incidents. History of incidents section is old. Get on a group me buff group instead.
By Devi kali ma
Excellent , the more info the better,also how to help those hit.