TV Cast: LG, Samsung, Sony TV
By Mobile Security Labs
- Category: Utilities
- Release Date: 2019-09-17
- Current Version: 1.5
- Adult Rating: 4+
- Developer: Mobile Security Labs
- Compatibility: Android
TV Cast: LG, Samsung, Sony TV App
With only a few simple taps, your favorite Library media can be shared and cast directly to your TV screen!
TV Cast allows you to pair your phone with any Smart TV and cast your media directly to them. In order to pair the two, please make sure that both your Smart TV and device are connected to the same WiFi network. This app works with devices that support DLNA/UPNP such as Samsung, Sony, LG, Philips, Toshiba, and Panasonic Smart TVs.
TV Cast Premium Subscriptions:
- Subscribed users have unlimited use of the TV Cast and access to all of its Premium features, without ads.
- Non-subscribed users can use each Premium feature once a day.
- Users can subscribe to three different plans: weekly (USD 2.99$), monthly (USD 7.99) auto-renewing subscriptions and lifetime (USD 19.99) one-time payment.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is disabled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hour prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Any questions? Contact us: [email protected]
TV Cast: LG, Samsung, Sony TV app screenshots
TV Cast: LG, Samsung, Sony TV app reviews
Waste my money 1/5
I need my money back app is no good
If you pay monthly forever you can show your videos and pictures on your tv. How often will this be useful? On the other hand with fire tv or Apple TV and no monthly subscription you can do all of that and much much more, and more easily. Not a competitive product.
Horrible app 1/5
DOES NOT WORK. Do not waste ur time
Waste of time and money 1/5
Please refund my money, app doesn’t work.
Doesn't work at all 1/5
This app doesn't work at all. Wish I would have read reviews before purchasing. How can you advertise TV cast and it's not even up and running? Horrible. If I could give it zero stars I would.
———no good———— 1/5
Need a refund!!
waste of time 1/5
By mya :))
wouldn’t work .
Not worth it. 1/5
Doesn’t work. I paid $19.99 for an app that can’t even connect to my TV. The only thing I can do is display my phones photo album on my TV. You cannot use your phone regularly and stream anything. No YouTube. No browser. Don’t waste your money. I wish I hadn’t.
By Frustrated 112987
Does not work as advertised. Will not show anything other than photos. I want a refund.
Not Working 1/5
It’s not working for my iPhone!!! I need my money back!!!
Not Free 1/5
By Morgan 33511
Trying to mirror iPhone to smart tv. This app was “free” so I thought I’d try it. It was free to download but not free to use. Waste of time, thanks.
By Bose Hero
Worst app ever I had tried, full in adds asking for money, only cast videos or pictures have saved on your phone, wasting all my time
Works Great! 5/5
TV Cast works as advertised on my iPhone 6 and Samsung TV. Just launch TV Cast and the TV is recognized. Then open You Tube or Prime Video, etc and open the icon to play on your TV.
Good app 5/5
I used this to share my picnic photos with my family. My mom laughed so hard.
It’s fast and worth my time.
Terrible don’t waste your money 4/5
App is a total waste of money. I want my money back.
My iPhone won’t connect 1/5
I tried multiple times trying to connect my iphone 7 to my roku tv but it didn’t work.
DON’T PURCHASE YET! 1/5
It ONLY casts pics & vids. It will not cast “TV” as advertised in the app! DON’T waste your money! They SAID this feature will be added within the next 2 weeks. I will see...
You can cast pics & vids at no charge through the normal app on your smartphone.