WIBW 13 Weather app
By Gray Television Group, Inc.
- Category: Weather
- Release Date: 2018-03-03
- Current Version: 4.7.301
- Adult Rating: 4+
- Developer: Gray Television Group, Inc.
- Compatibility: Android
WIBW 13 Weather app App
Get the latest, most-accurate weather forecasts from Northeast Kansas’ #1 weather team. Plan your day with a quick glance at your current conditions and what’s in store the next few hours; or plan the week with the extended 10-day forecast.
When severe weather strikes, you won’t be caught off-guard thanks to alerts from the 13 NEWS Weather team and the National Weather Service. You’ll be able to track the storm on the interactive radar. Our meteorologists will explain what you can expect during live streams during bad weather and daily quick videos on the sunny days.
And it all comes in a clean and easy-to-use design!
The WIBW Mobile Weather App includes:
• Access to station content specifically for our mobile users
• 250 meter radar, the highest resolution available
• High resolution satellite cloud imagery
• Future radar to see where severe weather is headed
• Current weather updated multiple times per hour
• Ability to add and save your favorite locations
• Daily and Hourly forecasts updated hourly from our computer models
• A fully integrated GPS for current location awareness
• Opt-in push alerts to keep you safe in severe weather
• Severe weather alerts from the National Weather Service
WIBW 13 Weather app app screenshots
WIBW 13 Weather app app reviews
App was great before update 1/5
I really liked this app until today! I just received an update and now I am getting every severe weather notice in Kansas not just in my location! Obviously a bug needs fixed.
Needs a few adjustments 5/5
The text at the top of the app for the iPhone UI is very large on the IPhone Plus version. It makes the keyboard large and difficult to type on as well.
Way too many notifications/alerts 1/5
This app will send several notifications throughout all hours. Even after turning off all alerts other than severe, it still goes off too much. It will go off for chances of rain, isolated showers, the forecast, etc. I would turn the notifications off but then I wouldn’t get severe alerts when needed, which is why I downloaded the app. I’m better off using another weather app and just checking the news when the weather is bad. Text alerts for severe weather are good enough for now.
Better get the big data plan 1/5
By Mr Rrview
This S of B used 672mb in 14 days. I maybe opened it 10 time because it wasn’t worth opening. Only kept it for alerts.
Very helpful 5/5
I was all ways looking for a whether app that work and this one does.