News4Jax Weather Authority

News4Jax Weather Authority

  • Category: Weather
  • Release Date:
  • Current Version: 3.2
  • Adult Rating: 4+
  • Developer: Graham Media Group, Inc
  • Compatibility: Android
7,006 Ratings
$ 0

News4Jax Weather Authority App

Pinpointing storms, road conditions even lightning strikes down to your precise location! It’s everything you need to plan your day and help keep your family safe. Customize the exact track radar with locations important to you. Unmatched precision and reliability in the palm of your hand! YOU choose the forecasts that matter to you. Track temperatures, wind gusts and pinpoint nearby storms! Plus, get custom push alerts WHEREVER you are!


News4Jax Weather Authority app screenshots

News4Jax Weather Authority app reviews

  • Forcast differs on devices 1/5

    By KitsuFo
    Yesterday the forecast rain chance was vastly different on my iPhone and iPad. At the same time of day, my iPhone said 20% rain chance and my IPad said 80%. Which was it?
  • Annoying notifications 3/5

    By SteelBuckeye(psn)
    Way too many notifications for no reason. No need for a sunshine update with bad puns. The radar is great.
  • Local channel 4 weather report 5/5

    By DWW+++
    Timely and accurate
  • Weather app for Channel 4 5/5

    By Suziecpo
    I get notifications in a timely manner and as our company works outside, it’s nice to have an up to date radar and lightning warning system so we know in advance of severe weather.
  • Annoying Notifications 2/5

    By Kate4389
    I had the notifications option on because I like to be informed when there is severe weather. Instead I was getting several annoying notifications a day with stuff like “break out your flip flops!” It was excessive. I am deleting the app.
  • Why 5 stars? 5/5

    By Cool funkymunky
    I chose 5 stars because news4jax weather is a great app thank you!
  • Weather 5/5

    By wethor
    Weather bad I can trust channel 4 For update
  • The Best 5/5

    By Xxxxxxxdsvjgf
    Love channel 4 and this is the best app ever now I know how to plan my day
  • Poorly planned app. 2/5

    By bgcompany
    Should have copied channel 47’s app. This one is not user friendly. Too confusing to find.... the weather!
  • Very Good Stable App 5/5

    By purduejim
    Always seems to be up to date and correct. excellent work WJXT.
  • Thank you for all that you all do ♥️♥️ 5/5

    By suesweets
  • Hurricane 5/5

    By Beautiful Redneck Girl
    Thanks for the updates ..
  • Hurricane Irma 5/5

    By Sndbay
    Weather Authority 4 has been extremely helpful in alert related to hurricane Irma and I have recommended to family and friends as a dependable source if information.
  • Notifications 3/5

    By Syltom1211
    Too many notifications. I don't need to know " it's cloudy outside"
  • Aaron 5/5

    By Shorty Duval
  • Weather 5/5

    By Meweezee
    I love this APP. I use it every day. It's nice to know how the weather will be on my way home. Love it and the alerts. 👍
  • Wjxt4 weather 5/5

    By Fla cracker
    You all are the best
  • Radar 5/5

    By wndsrfr48
    Radar is always working and very accurate.
  • Thanks 5/5

    By mari411
  • Best Everything App! 5/5

    By Lunsford Cowboy
    This is the best and most informative app on the market! Keep up the great work! #N4Jax
  • Stop with the changes/updates 3/5

    Stop with the cosmetic changes, the previous version was better than this one.
  • Awesome New App 5/5

    By Geek 1955
    I'm loving the most recent new updated App
  • Pop Up Ads 3/5

    When you try and look at the weather news clips you can't because of pop up ads. The rest of the app is great but you can't watch the weather news.
  • The weather 1/5

    By Xzt1
    Hurricane Hermine is threatening heavy rains and flooding and the "update" is over six hours old. Hello!
  • Nice App 4/5

    By Monteinjax
    Pro: This is a nice app and very helpful. It shows the storms and its movement. Con: I had to turn push notifications. One right after another non stop. Way too many in a day.
  • Good App! 5/5

    By Jax8576
    Liked the old style map better. The big location dot gets in the way. It's hard to tell the rain from the background now the colors are too similar with no controls to adjust that.
  • Great app! 5/5

    By jwebb15095
    This is a great application. I'd like to see it fixed that when you type in a town name or zip code that it lets you use it as your default location and not the default location of Jacksonville, Florida. It also doesn't hold your location using zip code or town name. You have to enter it every time. Love the new features as with the mobile web and regular websites. Thank you, WJXT for being reliable. Also love the new setup on the news.
  • Doesn't Work 1/5

    By Pablo Bay
    The new version does not work.
  • Ugh! 1/5

    By Djannaj
    Needs a better forecast !
  • Not Accurate At All 1/5

    By Faith2c
    Getting ready to delete the app. The radar map is nice, but the forecasts for our area could not be more wrong. Says 0% chance of rain when the radar clearly shows rain over the entire county. This inaccuracy is pretty consistent.
  • Just a few suggestions for ap 3/5

    By Kdr11112
    Pretty good ap. Couple of things you should consider in the settings is the ability to change the opacity of the radar. During heavy rain it's impossible to see beneath the radar to see exactly hearer it's at. Also, would be nice if your ap would show the user's current location based on GPS.
  • Not really working 2/5

    By Jhdhehehdbduh
    It says the current temp is 0degrees and it won't show he future forecasts! Radar works I guess idk

News4Jax Weather Authority app comments


Download Android Apps and Games Android APK

Home | Privacy Policy | DMCA | Contact | Copyright © 2018