MAKE IT SIMPLE AND AFFORDABLE!!!! 2/5
UPDATE: I increased the rating to 2 Stars because they had a special limited time offer on Coins/Gems, just spent $9.99 and received 250 Gems, a great deal. However, the following still needs to be applied to the game and when it is I will gladly change my rating to 5 stars.
This game is truly incredible but I find myself unable to play it due to the ridiculous prices for Gems / Coins and the fact that the Casino in the game can literally take 20,000+ of my hard-earned coins and I get nothing back.... I’ve tried betting 200 and 500 respectively and nothing. The casino slot machine is rigged and it is disgusting. It is not set up like a real life slot machine is set up which is at least based on random number generators and not on being rigged to lose.
I’ve spent $5 already on a pack of 60 gems which I went through within a few hours in an effort to beat your “Challenge” for the first restaurant I have. This “challenge” is IMPOSSIBLE to complete without purchasing gems, the fact that you have the nerve to charge your players 16,000 coins and 14 Gems to “PARTICIPATE” in this challenge knowing that they will never be able to complete it without spending at least $5-$10 is greedy AF.
Get rid of the casino, it is not set up to pay out correctly and only makes people hate your game, let’s make this game SIMPLE!
I suggest the following changes. Remove the casino from the game and instead offer a building that players can tap every 12 hours to receive 1 Free Gem for a possibility of receiving 2 Gems daily.
Then make the in-game purchases as follows (without increasing the existing prices in the restaurants which are ridiculous)
$0.99 = 15 Gems
$2.99 = 45 Gems + 5 BONUS
$4.99 = 75 Gems + 15 BONUS
$9.99 = 150 Gems + 35 BONUS
$19.99 = 300 Gems + 85 BONUS
$49.99 = 750 Gems + 225 BONUS
$9.99 = 150 Gems + 15,000 Coins
$19.99 = 300 Gems + 35,000 Coins
$49.99 = 750 Gems + 125,000 Coins
And that’s it... that simple, please think about it, I swear you’ll make more money this way and it’s much more fair for the consumers who play this game. I am very close to removing this game from my phone and I will not spend a single penny on this game if you developers do not start listening to your consumers.
Addicting gameplay, but beware.... 3/5
Since my latest review, which wasn't actually the one that appeared here, the previously predictable and reliable "slot machine" has refused to "win" gems. It's spewing out tons of coins, but who needs those from the slot machine?
Has something changed, and the machine won't reward gems after a 12 hour period? I'm at level 60 and there is literally NOTHING I can buy or update without gems, and I've played, and played, and played to level up. Shouldn't we get more gems for hitting level 60 than hitting level 30? Or be able to play your other games or watch ads? I grow increasingly frustrated every day.
Not only are the customers extremely and..... 2/5
The customers can’t wait 10 seconds and leave the game is rigged 9 people ca e to the restaurant and I served multiple most of them left happy and the it says I failed the level because I lost 9 people do not waist your time on this and it buys random items with your coins! DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS GAME!😡
It's Darn Good!!😋😋😋 5/5
By KFC 25
I really enjoy playing Cooking Fever because you get to use different kitchens and can even play slots to win in game currency. Just keep cooking and you get more coins and level up to get coins and gems! It is cooking made fun, and you don't need to play 24 hours!!!!!!! If you don't have this game, you must get it now!!!
Good game 5/5
By crystal the no nonsense lady
Update request 5/5
I'm ready to open new restaurants! :-) Please update so you can have some more of my money. LoL.
I love this game, but will DELETE it now :) 1/5
I absolutely LOVE this game, I feel very satisfied when playing the levels and serving all customers ! But now i hate it because I cannot progress until i get gems! 40 gems for upgrading the bread is RIDICULOUS!!! and I'm surely not paying for any more gems!
FUN AS HELL 5/5
ok so i deleted this game a while a go && like .. HUGE MISTAKE. i love this game & get three stars on all levels, kudos to me😤 i love it sm, 100% perfect !!
By Aslan's friend
This game is addicting. I'm a bit slow when it comes to fast food, but this game still makes me feel like a winner!
I was addicted to this game but now all of a sudden I have to be connected to the Internet to play??? Why?? Not fair!! Played for months and didn't have to use my data now I can't??? Also agree upgrades cost way too much, either lower the prices or make it easier to get gems.
It’s a really fun game when you have free time
Love it!!!!!!! 5/5
I love this game. So much when I play store the store will be named Cooking Fever.
Best game to if its kind! 4/5
I’m addicted! It has been one of my favorite games for a while and although I have spent quite a bit of money here and there, I still love it!! My only complaint is the cost of some upgrades. It should be an option to use more gems for upgrades when you’re low on coins.
Don’t waste your coins/gems on interior upgrades until necessary. I’ve been able to get three stars on each level in majority of the restaurants without spending anything on interior upgrades. Spend all of your fake loot in the kitchen. Its cuts down the gem shortage problem! ☺️
Awesome and fun game love it 😁
I love this game! It is one of my favorites! I have been playing for two days and I’m already addicted! You have to get this game!!!
Needs a new update 5/5
Ever since I did the latest update my game won’t load it keeps say bad connection no connection at all ....my connection are all good
Cooking forever 4/5
By Shayla poo
Good but the Food need to cook faster🌭🍔
This game is fantastic! It's so detailed, and will keep you busy for a longggggggg time! Has SOO MANY levels. I'm only on level 48! And there's wayyyy more to to. Although I don't think I recommend this app to kids smaller than 10. Just because when you get past level 10 it starts getting really hard.. not that that's a bad thing though! 5 STAR RATING!
Consistently played for nearly a year 4/5
By Calypso Chikk
So I have been hooked on this game. It’s never boring, progressively more difficult and overall a great past time. I am not happy with the gem situation. Although I am able to enjoy the game (so far without purchasing gems) I do at times feel pressured into buying them with the game setup. It’s becoming nearly impossible to achieve all 3 stars on my levels without a ton of gems but there aren’t many ways to earn gems. More mini games would be great.
And also why isn’t there some sort of gem reward for finishing a restaurant, all levels with 3 stars? That would be a treat!
By Mans kids
Won’t open. For the last 2 days it won’t open how can you play if it doesn’t open
This is the worst game ever!!!!!!!!!!!🤬 1/5
This game is dumb I no that most people give it a five star rating but please I’m begging you don’t . Play. This . game.!!!!!!!!!!
I enjoy the game but... 2/5
By Zippy's corner
Listen, those who wish to play the game, I’ll be honest, it’s good. You’ll enjoy yourself for a good time however the game will become unplayable after a while.
There are a 2 major reasons, which are the first two. Here’s a list form:
1. Gems are almost impossible to accumulate unless you pay for them. There is only three ways to get gems, either you level up, you log in, or you get in a challenge or a tournament. Leveling up isn’t easy and you don’t get much more than five or ten gems. You have to wait 9 days to get gems for logging in daily for only two gems; and you have to log in around the exact same time every day after nine days just to get two more each time or you’ll have to start over. And the tournament (surprise, surprise!) requires usually 49% (literally) of what the actual reward is to participate. So for example there is a tournament going on now in the game as I write this on 11-21-17, the reward is 30 gems, you will have to pay 14 gems to participate, LITERALLY. You can’t watch ads to get gems, you can’t download other games or apps to get gems, you don’t get gems for completing quest, you don’t get gems from beating levels. You are basically forced to actually pay for gems. Which is incredibly annoying primarily because of the very next reason this game will become unplayable.
2. Without a crap-ton of gems you can’t upgrade ANYTHING. As I explained about the gems earlier they are hard to accumulate, so it’s puzzling that the game/developers think that gems should be part of everything in the game but make it impossible to get them in the first place. To make more money on the levels you’ll need to get the restaurant to look good, after one maybe two upgrades to something you’ll have to drop anywhere from one gem to twenty-five, on just a single upgrade for one thing in one restaurant; and mind you some things you won’t be able to buy without gems at all. Like in one restaurant tables may start off with needing 1500 coins to upgrade but to get a painting you’ll need 2500 coins and maybe three gems. And pretty much every item is like that when upgrading a restaurant. Mind you there over eight restaurants to consider upgrading, assuming you had the gems to buy them in the first place. Then you have the food itself, you need anywhere to upgrade just one ingredient one to fifteen gems after maybe the first or second upgrade. Then you need gems to upgrade the plates. Then you need gems to upgrade the cooking ware. Then you need gems to get more counter space. Then you need gems to upgrade your drinks. Then you need gems to buy the next restaurant if you desire or if you can. But the main thing is that pretty much only two restaurants are truly playable, the bakery and the hamburger one. But even those place require a crap-ton if gems.
3. I left this one out of the first reason because first I forgot about it, and second because I couldn’t remember if it was bought with gems or not. But there is a slot machine in the game, it’s useless. If it had to be bought by me, my suggestion is to not buy it for you. It won’t give you crap even if you give it 500 coins. You may get gems but the most I ever got was five. Which won’t help you much.
4. Coins are easy to get if you want to replay levels you know you can beat easily, but that gets old, you won’t get as many coins for it, and after a while the coins become obsolete. The most I’ve gotten from a level was a little over a 1000. When you need 15,000 for a restaurant and you only have 5000 you’ll be playing for a long time. When it comes to upgrading you don’t much coins at first but after one or two upgrades you’ll need gems as well (see first point in list.) Coins become useless after a while because you will have to depend on gems. It doesn’t matter how many coins you have, without gems you won’t get more than a star, maybe two on some levels.
5. The levels can be easily memorized. When it comes to “diner-dash” and games like it sometimes you’ll notice that the levels are sometimes the exact same over and over, allowing you mentally prepare and set things up so you can win the game. But I feel like in this game they made them too easy with that concept. As I said every game does it but I have found that certain things happen to trip you up, like that random character that wants to sabotage your restaurant or something. In this game there isn’t much of that at all, your drink machine may mess up but it won’t bother you at all unless you let it go for some reason. You could literally memorize the entire level and prepare a little bit before hand. And the major difference between DinerDash and this game is that this is a mobile game, which has the access to create levels there are random each time but change difficulty based on the level. You see, the DinerDash series was primarily a PC game that you had to purchase and it was a fully made game, there wouldn’t me much interaction with the developers after that unless you had a problem. This game gets updates, tournaments, and the developers aren’t too far away. You would think they’d change up the game and make it a bit different from other games.
6. Nothing stands in your way if you upgrade everything. This is just me feeling like there isn’t much of a challenge with this game. There isn’t an endless mode, or a hard mode, or a expert level or anything. The game claims that certain restaurants are a challenge but once you upgrade everything (assuming you can because you need a crap-ton of gems) you’ll have an easy time beating the levels. That’s pretty much it for this one.
There isn’t much else I can say about this game. In conclusion, you’ll have fun but gems will be your real currency in this game and that currency can only be obtained by using real world currency which I am strongly against.
And developers, get to work! At least make it easier to get gems, or have upgrades require less gems. Something!
Great game but stingy on the gems 3/5
I love playing this game but refuse to spend boats loads of cash to level up because I don’t have enough gems. The casino doesn’t give up enough gems and who wants to play a game of chance anyway? Fix the level up problem and stop the money grab and this game will be five stars. Otherwise I may just delete it because it gets boring not being able to make progress and playing the same levels over and over.
Food prep 5/5
I’m a good person 4/5
So I think this is a good app... yep all I have to say bye
More gems 5/5
I like this game but can you provide more ways to earn gems? I suggest providing videos and for each video I want two gems.
Super good game 5/5
By Freedom ⚽️
I really like this app because it is fun and super addicting. I Got 3 Stars on all of the fast food levels and I am on the bakery now.
Fun game, but... 4/5
The only way I get diamonds is by leveling up, which takes a while. The only way to upgrade your kitchen once you’ve spent some money (about 2-3 minor upgrades)is by using diamonds in addition to money. It’s as though the game sets you up to fail. There are 4 (no more than that) options to obtain a few free diamonds. You can wait until you level up or purchase them. I would much rather pay for the game than buy diamonds, but I think the developers make more by selling the diamonds. Maybe the next update will make things better?
Helps so much 5/5
By Princess of the royal kingdom
Helps with time management. I love this game so much.
Nice I guess 4/5
4 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ becuaze it’s a great game just wish they had more food warmers and little things and you get more gems and stuff ya know
Hard to get gems 4/5
The reason I gave it a four star was because it is extremely hard to get gems every thing is good i am a huge fan but it is just the gems.😕
High Cost of Gem upgrades are a huge turnoff 4/5
By Sony Smooches
I really love the game but, sometimes I’ll opt to play something else because the high gem costs limit game play. I like to stick with a game and play it to the end. I like that it’s challenging but there aren’t enough opportunities to earn extra diamonds that would support the insanely high gem costs needed to upgrade items. As I mentioned, It’s a turnoff. At the very least, offer the choice of high coins also. That way We’d have something to do with the mound of coins we’ve earned.
Other than that, the game is cool and crazy addicting.
Cooking fever 5/5
By Leah Pappas 7
it is so fun to play and I am on level 11👍👍👍
By Snndndnfndn flames
I’ve been having problems with upgrading things. I’ll have enough coins to upgrade something but it’ll tell me I don’t have enough gems to upgrade.. which doesn’t make sense? If I have enough coins to upgrade there should be no need for me to upgrade using gems. It seems like just a problem with the development so I hope the developers can fix it soon.. it’s getting ridiculous.
Challenges are crazy hard! 3/5
By Mama wren
So I have enjoyed this game, and splurged and bought like 40 stars. A challenge came up, which I’d usually avoid because the challenges require an obscene amount of stars, but I had a bunch and decided to read the rules. It cost like 15 coins, but you’d win 30 and you had like 24 hours to beat 15 levels. I can knock out 15 levels in a couple hours, so I thought I’d try it! Well just so happens the levels in the challenge are ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE (Impossible in my case) TO BEAT! I get going at a good pace, but then the customers just don’t come! The only way I can see beating these challenge levels is to have upgraded every item in that level so that they are operating at full speed and quality. AND to have made all the interior improvements so that the customers come at a more frequent pace. So all this challenge did for me was take my 15 gems (plus thousands of coins) and make me quickly dump all the other gems I had to make upgrades hoping it would get me closer to being physically capable to beat the first level!! These people are really smart. And I fell for it. AVOID THE CHALLENGES! And you’ll be just fine.
Highly addictive game however, gems will be the downfall of this game!
I just spent 40k+ in the casino to get 0 gems!!
You’d think that something that is crucial to furthering the gaming experience wouldn’t be so scarce to obtain…
Great game but ... 3/5
This is a awesome game I love it but my app keep crashing and I’m sad about it but I recommend downloading it great to play in your spare time.
I overall like this game, but one flaw. The furniture you put in with your money, they take a lonnnggg time to put in, I have to go to a WHOLE different game cause when it’s loading my new furniture in, I can’t play the game. Hopefully, it’s just a bug, but still.....
It's so fun!!! 5/5
I looove this game because it includes cooking of course and you can go to different restaurants you can work at and get good at it 😊
Great game 5/5
This game is so addicting I can't stop playing probably my favorite game!😀😀👍🏻
What is going on I bought the automatic meat cooker on the breakfast cafe and had it for awhile and upgraded a food product and now the automatic meat cooker is gone but put two more frying pans down! How do I fix this?
So I was at the 3rd star not right at but almost and started serving the last customer and it did not even go up I played the level like 5 times still couldn’t get that star up
New restaurants 5/5
Please send me a upgrade
Please can you send me a upgrade
I been waiting for a upgrade for 3months please can you send me a upgrade of restaurants.. I would kindly appreciate it
Can you please send me a upgrade
Can you please send me a upgrade !!!!!!
Can you please send me a upgrade !!!!!!
Can you send me a upgrade on restaurant please
Can you send me a upgrade on restaurant please
Hi can you send me a new restaurant
Enjoy the game
Great Game! 4/5
This game does not disappoint, the only reason it didn’t get the fifth star is d/t them not allowing more options for rcv’g stars, like watching a video or etc,.
You shouldn’t have to spend your own money in order to buy property in the game, it requires too many stars to move forward; thus turning people away from the game, eventually.
Until then, great game otherwise.
Lit game 5/5
By Wallie honeywell
Addictive, I like it
One Problem I have 4/5
I have been dealing with this glitch since I bought the Bakery. Sometimes after a while in the level when I try to put the pie thingys inside the oven it won't work and I am very tried of it not working. Can you please fix it?
Also, this app is TOTALLY Recommended for you! I love ❤️ this game! It is fun and keeps my fingers busy! I think this game is one of my top favorites 😁😁😁😁
Very Fun And Addicting 5/5
By Mellie 😊😍😊
So far, I’ve had a lot of fun with this game. It’s enjoyable and quite addicting. It’s challenging though. I absolutely LOVE it! ❤️
Very addicting game. I love it
Cooking fever 4/5
By Izzy cat 10