Frugal Living Magazine - Live Well on a Tight Budget
By Live Loud
- Category: Lifestyle
- Release Date: 2014-03-27
- Current Version: 7.7.3
- Adult Rating: 12+
- Developer: Live Loud
- Compatibility: Android
Frugal Living Magazine - Live Well on a Tight Budget App
Frugal Living Magazine - Learn how to Live Well on a Tight Budget. This is a publication dedicated to save you money. Topics include Tips and Secret on how to save money, reduce debt, make your own beauty product, growing your own food and more.
Each Issue has the purpose of saving $100 or more.
Check it out, you will love it!
Our Publication length varies between 60 pages and 90 pages, the average been about 65.
We are one email away for support, which can access by visit our website: http://frugallivingmagazine.com/pages/support.html
A few things to know in order to manage your Magazine App:
1) Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
2) The monthly subscription, will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, at $1.99
3) Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
4) Your Subscriptions can be managed and your auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
5) No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
6) Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
This is a magazine built for you. If you believe we can make it better, please let us know and we will be more than happy to listen, improve and evolve.
The Frugal Living Magazine Team
Frugal Living Magazine - Live Well on a Tight Budget app screenshots
Frugal Living Magazine - Live Well on a Tight Budget app reviews
Frugal on content. 1/5
Doesn't seem to work correctly. None of the tabs work at the top or bottom of pages. Mostly links to Amazon to buy junk and some skimpy articles. And a few, yawn, videos. Glad I didn't subscribe.
Help Me 1/5
Please help me. I accidently subscribed to frugal living and i do not want it i didnt know there is a charge before i entered info. I am sorry but i dont want it. Please cancel and unsubscribe. I just got it five minutes ago so i expect you will not charge me
Cost too much money that's not frugal 1/5
Cost too much money that's not frugal
Not much... 1/5
Not much useful advise and way too many ads. Don't bother.
Buying this app gets you nothing 1/5
If you buy this app you see Frugal Living in your newsstand but you don't even get a sample issue. For two dollars you get nothing but the icon in your newsstand app. You have to buy every other issue separately. That's not very frugal.
Awesome !!!!! 5/5
By Emilie Lauchmen
Very helpful for me in keeping within my budget which is very limited.
Has a bunch of helpful ideas on how to save money & the tips aren't stupid or lame ones.
They are everyday common sense ideas which sometimes people forget because we are all so busy in life & this magazine just reminds us of it.
Love this handy & practical magazine.
Amazing app! 5/5
As a current college student living on a tight budget, this app gives me so many tips that help me make the best decisions! Will definitely recommend this to everyone I know