The only problem is that I am colorblind, so I can not discern the difference between blue and purple and I lose because of it.
I have to try to lose😐
so good 5/5
By psykø kitty
Freezes up 3/5
This game frequently will freeze up. It’s fun otherwise but the glitch is too annoying.
Bugs, aesthetics, and quirks hold the game back from greatness. 3/5
Come on Ketchap! I expected better from you considering you are an actual game study. The concept is great but it fails in some key places.
1. This is difficult to explain, but the axis at which the ball is shot is based on your first shot. Try tapping to top left of the ball. Now shoot against the right wall. Oh wait you can’t. In some cases this makes the game infuriating, in others it becomes unplayable
2. Speaking of unplayable you dun goofed on your ads code. Because instead of loading an ad the game gets stuck in the transition. You know how the screen fade and gets darker before an ad starts? Yeah it’s like that but it doesn’t end. Even with brightness all the way up it is impossible to aim.
There are a couple other bugs and grievances but those are the two biggies.
1. WTH is that? An IPad? A pool table? Why is it at that angle? Why are the colors so depressing? My advice, fix the corners so all 4 are in the screen, adjust the tilt to make it a little more visually pleasing, use two more distinct colors (lighter background, darker walls) and try to make it look like a pool table since that fits with the theme.
2. Put the play button ABOVE the share, sound, etc... want to know what I mean? Just look at Ballz another game your studio made.
Physics & Features
1. Make an abort button. Please. If I need to sneeze I don’t want to lose my high score. Make it as simple as dragging upwards. Look at Ballz if you don’t understand what I mean.
2. Physiks. How heavy are the balls? Why are they different sizes? Why do they sometimes roll well and other times barely budge? As the consumer I don’t have access to the source code and can’t understand these values. For those reasons it should be relatively intuitive as to how the balls should interact with each other. Need help? Watch a game of billiards and slightly weight all the balls. Then it will mirror the physical world and be somewhat intuitive.
Don’t get me wrong the concept is great, but it needs polish. Like a whole country’s worth of Polish. For that reason I’m going to assume this was made by a newbie or an intern and say good attempt, give you a thumbs up and tell you to release an update ASAP. Good day.
By Toe jammer 24
Easy to glitch 3/5
Glitched twice in 2 days
Um so I thought this game would super great at wasting my time and it really is, don't get me wrong, but being colorblind made this game really difficult. I thought I could handle it but I really couldn't figure out where to fire my next ball. If you could maybe implement some colorblind options, it would be greatly appreciated. Still pretty great at wasting my time though.
Nice work guys. 5/5
This is a great game and a creative idea. I’m impressed as a game developer myself.
I found the same blinking ball glitch that others have mentioned. Ball is large enough to explode... blinks, but instead of exploding it just blinks and you can't shoot any more balls, and you have to restart. Game uninstalled, wouldn't re-download.
Ad Mania 1/5
WAAAAAY tooo many ads.
I found the same glitch as stated above and mine happened at exactly 600 and wanted to support the post. But basically if a ball exploded and in the process hits another ball making it a large ball that is ready to explode and at the same time hit another ball of the same color ready to explode the game crashes or kicks you out and mine is still not letting my in to fix the issue. But other then that this is a very addictive game and a great way to pass time and destress when you have a hostile roommate :/
Too many ball games 1/5
You have made too many Ballz games. Please make something different
Dantetrixter that's sounds so weird 5/5
Btw i haven't even opened app yet
This is just a rip off version of merge ball.
When I get going and have a high score, the game will just go off for no reason. My phone is new, so it's not a storage issue
Need a colorblind version
Poor controls 1/5
Bad controls makes no sense
By Angel Najee'
5 stars! It Helps With My Anxiety And The Beat Part Is The Sounds & Tingle! Super Fun & SUPER ADDICTING !
Wayyy too easy 3/5
By Nachyaboi Kolsovik
There’s basically no skill needed to reach a high score, it’s easier than Jerry’s game where all you do is tap red balloons. App companies need to stop pandering to young children who shouldn’t even have phones. Tsk tsk tsk
Not color blind friendly 3/5
Those with color vision deficiency will have a tough time playing. Please add symbols or other color blindness support!
By wolf cap
Is good game but if you touch start for one time 15 ball to you
If 2 time you doit give you a 30 ball
I just shoved two purple balls together over and over and they refused to fuse
I love the concept and the gameplay, but I seem to have found a glitch in that when one of the balls is about to blow up and it matches with another ball that’s about to blow up of the same color, they combine and flash like it’s going to blow up but it never does, sticking the game in a glitch loop until you either force close it or it resets your score and your board back to zero. It can’t be that uncommon as i’ve done it twice now within a 2 game span of each other, both in the 600 and 700 score range
What a great app I haven’t even opened it yet