By KTXS Television
- Category: Weather
- Release Date: 2011-02-10
- Current Version: 4.5.1907
- Adult Rating: 4+
- Developer: KTXS Television
- Compatibility: Android
KTXS Weather App
KTXS Television, is proud to announce a full featured weather app for the iPhone and iPad platforms.
• Access to station content specifically for our mobile users
• 250 meter radar, the highest resolution available
• Future radar to see where severe weather is headed
• High resolution satellite cloud imagery
• Current weather updated multiple times per hour
• Daily and Hourly forecasts updated hourly from our computer models
• Ability to add and save your favorite locations
• A fully integrated GPS for current location awareness
• Severe weather alerts from the National Weather Service
• Opt-in push alerts to keep you safe in severe weather
KTXS Weather app screenshots
KTXS Weather app reviews
New version is worse... 2/5
This new version is worse than the old one in that it has severely reduced the amount of screen space dedicated to the map.
Much of the time the "Current Location" resets to Impact, Texas and not my actual location. That needs to be fixed but other than that it is a useful app.
THE weather app to have 5/5
This app works globally and has great maps and weather info and alerts. It has a 10-day forecast and a terrific hourly breakdown. This should be the built-in weather app.
Hands down best weather app 5/5
By Jonathan Haralson
Very informative and easy to navigate! I just wish there was a paid version to get rid of the ads.
Best Weather App!! 👍👍 5/5
This is the best weather app in the entire app store, the interactive radar is very good (in landscape and portrait) and the forecasts are very detailed from hourly all the way out to 10 days!
Good App once I played with it for a couple minutes. Easy to use. Thanks!
Great local app!!!! 5/5
By Zip User
This app is so convenient to get the weather at a glance! Great job ktxs!!!
2nd!!!!!!!!! Yes!!!!!!!!!! I like turtles! Spare any change?
Terrific app! 5/5
Clear and easy to use. I love that it has hourly temperatures for 24 hours. The Weather Channel app only has 12 hours' worth.