Airport Rides 5/5
I am very happy with the app and you guys are always improving it. The only thing I with was available as a driver is when the rider is requesting a ride to the airport it would ask what airline and show it to the driver.
By No left wing hysteria.
I really like driving for Uber, but I might quit and drive only for Lyft if Uber doesn't change their political views. Trump is not a racist and it's pissing me off that you are falling for the Left wing narrative. Please stay out of politics..
Info not current, efficient 2/5
Events are always outdated and upcoming quests, promos and events are last minute notice
Navigation and pickup 3/5
By Markie Mark 1982
The a very app is horrible. It has tried to take me on routes and ways no person could ever think up. Missing roads, missing developments. Picking up is a crap shoot, I can almost guarantee I'll have to go the next building down no matter what the app says to pick someone up on ocean blvd plus there have been several occasions the app has taken me miles away from where I'm supposed to pick up and I get end up with the customer canceling so I'm out time and miles and a fare because the app navy needs serious work. Disable the stock nav and sub in waze at least till you work the bugs out.
What is the exact monetary split, because it doesn't look like 75/25 sometimes it's more 65/35, drivers need a larger share, on this basis alone I'm considering making the switch to lyft driver. The app had the entire area deep red surging indicated and not one ride in half an hour, the surge indicator stayed strong and was moving all around my area but nothing. We need a help number to call for the split you guys take we drivers deserve an easily accessible number to call with questions or for help.
Get $1000 surprise as new driver 5/5
First of all welcome to Uber and get amazing experience. I got refer by friend and get $1000 bucks . You are new driver then use this - "jignishabenpue". Uber is new to my town and I liked very much, app is also convenient and getting lots of businesses from riders. Everyone is talking about uber and want to use share drive rather than own car and pay insurance and gas on it. Getting rides from Hotel , school , hospital , pubs and churches and everywhere. My suggestion would be for new driver to don't reject ride request and go for everywhere. This will increase your rating and give more rides.
Money, Fun, and Support 5/5
I've been driving for Uber for a little over a year, and I am closing in on 5400 rides. I do this as a flexible full time job. Just when I get used to the app, it changes. While slightly frustrating, after about one day of work I see that the changes made are actually for the better.
You can learn the job on the job, but I've seen it mentioned that a one on one mentor would help, and I couldn't agree more. There are so many things that can help you make money, and I try to coach when I see someone struggling.
Uber is a fantastic and well-known platform, and the app seems to get better every update. If you aren't making money, ask around. Some drivers will help you and get you rolling with a little cheddar lining your pocket.
The current "180 days of change" is seriously revamping the platform for drivers and riders, and I couldn't be more excited to see where we head from here.
I love driving for Uber!!!! Best thing I've done!!
I just wish the pick up and drop off locations were more accurate.. I've had several rides where that's become an issue.. and it gets embarrassing...
If that could be fixed, that would be awesome!
Great App 5/5
This is a super user friendly app. It's easy to use and works awesome. I would highly recommend it.
Why is there no Uber Select in Miami?
Super user friendly 5/5
Super easy to use ! Always updating to make it better !
The app works fine. 4/5
This app does what it is made too. Give us rides so we make $$$. The only thing I don't like is you can't speak to a human. Unless you hunt down a sprint store to get help. They should have an online help chat room. What if there is an emergency? Plus where is a suggestion box or something?
Where's the phone support option? 3/5
In July, Uber announced that all US driver and delivery partners would have access to 24/7 phone support through the help section of the app. All we had to do is go to the help section and tap the blue phone icon in the top corner. It's August now and I have yet to see this phone anywhere in the app. I'm using the most current version, but this option is nowhere to be found. Wishful thinking, I guess.
6 times destination filtering!!! 5/5
By Top select driver
I keep asking about need more destination filtering as a select driver. Finally, updated up to 6 times from twice a day! I love it! Thanks! Really appreciate it!
Awesome upgrade 5/5
Uber Driver 5/5
By The Red Charger
I drive for Uber every week. Best job I ever had. I enjoy what I do. That is what means the most to me. My customers are so nice. I look forward to each day never knowing who I might meet or what they might ask. This is my retirement job. It's easy and fun. What more could a person ask for?
The best boss you could ever have. You drive whenever you want and you can turn it off whenever you want. Great company
The Other Truth 5/5
Uber is just revolutionary, and as a 5* driver l am proud to be on the positive side of a service that my communities & rider guests rather desperately needed!! When we visit in route we are all just so grateful and Uber truly does care about providing the best service all around. :)))
Great app - easy to use! 5/5
Everything is pretty much cut-and-dry with this app. Very easy to use and it's constantly improving.
Love it 5/5
By Riky forte
Love it 5/5
My previous issue has been fixed. I can rate riders again. Thank you.
Opt in tips 4/5
I have been driving for Uber for a month, I still can NOT opt in for "tips online". Other than that I love it!
Been driving for almost 2mos...great way to start a living.
Keeps getting better 5/5
Not perfect but it works for me. I like working for Uber and I trust them. Thanks Uber.
Update Removed My UberEats Car 1/5
I cannot log in to my UberEats account to do deliveries.
I cannot get anyone on the phone or customer service to respond to this issue and add the Eats delivery car so I can go online.
I'm extremely frustrated with Uber's unwillingness to provide live support.
I have spent an hour trying to resolve this issue when I could have been delivering UberEats.
Driving with uber 5/5
By BOB - ROBERT
I am a newbie driver with only 4 mouths 639 rides and a 4.9 rating 276 five stars There are map problems which we all have. The best way to handle it is knowing your way around and when I see an issue with the map GPS I just call the rider to find there exact location
That's the best way to handle those map problems which uber has.
Uber will fix the problems but it might take time.
Be Patient things will get better in time
I managed a limo service in Indianapolis in the mid '90's & was a driver. I have been driving for Uber for about 3 months.
I am as happy as I can be to be an Uber driver. However, I know what I am doing and I do it well.
New drivers could use some one on one. There ought to be a mentor program. Also, I need your telephone number on the app. Please make that a priority.
This is a wonderful company. It's worth too much money to not get fixed.
However, at the driver level: great work:
car play ?? 5/5
Please make it compatible with iphone car play
Great way to make part time income 5/5
By Andrew Fulk
Driving for Uber has been a fantastic experience. I am outdoors, driving, and meeting new people from all over! Thanks for letting me do something I truly enjoy!
So far 5/5
Need to do a better job here
I been picking people out at side streets and alleys
Not good from a business point of view
Riders locoations aren't accurate
Thank you Uber 5/5
Never thought in this life time I would say this "I luv my job" Thank you Uber. Oh can we get speed limit in Uber's GPS. One other thing can we get a certain second rule to get back online at the airport. It happened to me 2 times I accidentally go offline but log right back in but got kick to the back of the line. Please come up with some rules.. thank you...
Airport staging area 1/5
I strongly disagree with the current policy of foreseen drivers stage at the airport to take non-airport rides. If we don't accept one, then after three refusals we are not off-line for 2-3 minutes. This means that after sitting at the staging lot sometimes for up to an hour and are close to being called, we are placed at the end of the queue and to wait for all others who came in after us to go first.
I would suggest that anyone who is in the queue from 1 to 10 not be forced to take a non-airport ride.
When that happens to me, I go home for a few days.
Thanks Uber, we both lose. The only thing is that I get an attitude about the company I work so hard for.
ATTN: Minimum Wage Slaves 1/5
After each ride you do, go into Fare Details. You will see that the earnings split is NOWHERE NEAR 75/25. This alone should make most of you disgusted enough to at least reconsider driving for Uber. This company overcharges consumers and pockets all that extra money.
Uber is for everyone 4/5
People love Uber! Young, old, all races, all circumstances, driver and rider. It's genius. My only critique is that it improves directions on map.
Lousy navigation 3/5
Uber needs to seriously look at it's navigation as it leaves a lot to be desired. Once you get past the fault of the navigation the rest of the app does a fairly good job but getting any kind of a response by putting it through the app you may as well just leave it alone.
Been having issues with navigation when driving in freeways it keeps saying keep right and goes from 900ft 650ft 450ft 200ft and keeps doing that even though there's still 15 min more to drive from. Plz fix at least to let me know which exit I should take next. Thanks
Great App 5/5
The Best Boss you could ever have. Turn it on and off at your leisure!!
That darn Nav... 4/5
The navigation on this app is horrendous. It's a good thing I know the city really well because it gives me weird pick up points, tries to make me turn down alleyways all the time, sends me to the back of buildings, etc.
Other than that the app works fine, HOWEVER, if you opt for Google maps to navigate you, it's really just a hassle to change between apps all night.
Real review from a real driver there is no $ driving for uber 1/5
Do not get involved with this company. I find Uber's business practices to be sneaky and despicable. I'm not going to recommend this app from Uber. The Uber app pulls the resale value out of your car to Pay YOU. Uber needs to compensate and pay the drives real money, so they can fix and maintain there car's. Uber doesn't pay much to the drivers at all (Uber keeps about 60% of what the rider pay UBER). Once you consider your fuel cost, extremely high cost of ride-share car insurance, car maintenance and the terrible wear and tear on the car itself plus significant lose of value of your car at resale, especially because of the super high miles on your vehicle. The Uber app is a very bad deal for the drive. However the riders are getting a great deal on your dime and time. Sorry for the bad new.
Here's a timeline of Uber's troubles so far this year.p
- Jan. 28: After President Donald Trump releases his first executive order on immigration, New York taxi drivers protest by refusing to pick up passengers at Kennedy Airport for an hour. Some protesters say Uber tries to capitalize on the protest by picking up passengers anyway, prompting a Twitter protest urging people to delete Uber's app from their smartphones.
- Feb. 2: Uber CEO Travis Kalanick quits President Trump's council of business leaders amid mounting pressure from employees and customers over the immigration order.
- Feb. 19: A former Uber engineer, Susan Fowler, discloses sexual harassment and sexism claims in a blog post about her year at Uber. Fowler says her boss propositioned her and higher-ups ignored her complaints. Kalanick calls Fowler's accusations "abhorrent" and hires former U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder to investigate.
- Feb. 23: Waymo, a self-driving car company spun off from Google, sues Uber. Waymo alleges that Anthony Levandowski - a former top manager for Google's self-driving car project - stole pivotal technology from Google before leaving to run Uber's self-driving car division.
- Feb. 28: A video emerges of Kalanick arguing with an Uber driver. It includes yelling and profanity and ends with a combative Kalanick dismissing the agitated driver's claims that sharp reductions in fares forced him into bankruptcy. In an email to employees, Kalanick admits he needs leadership help. "I must fundamentally change as a leader and grow up," he says.
- March 3: The New York Times reveals that Uber used a phony version of its app to thwart authorities in cities where it was operating illegally. Uber's so-called Greyball software identified regulators who were posing as riders and blocked access to them. The U.S. Justice Department is investigating Uber's use of the Greyball software.
- March 19: Uber's president, Jeff Jones, resigns less than a year after joining the company. He tells the tech blog Recode that his approach to leadership is at odds with what he experienced at Uber.
- April 18: Sherif Marakby, a global vice president who leads Uber's self-driving car program, leaves the company.
- April 27: Levandowski announces he is stepping aside while Uber defends itself against the allegations from Waymo.
- May 11: A federal judge in San Francisco rejects Uber's request for arbitration and refers Waymo's case to the U.S. Attorney's office for a possible criminal investigation. Days later the judge bans Uber from using technology taken from Waymo, but doesn't order Uber to halt its self-driving vehicle program, as Waymo requested. The case is set for trial in October.
- May 26: Kalanick's mother dies in a boating accident. His father is seriously injured.
- May 30: Uber fires Levandowski.
- May 31: Uber's finance chief Gautam Gupta says he plans to leave the company in July.
- June 6: Uber fires 20 people after a law firm, Perkins Coie, investigates complaints of harassment, bullying and retaliation. That investigation, which was separate from Holder's, checked into 215 complaints; 57 are still under investigation.
- June 11: Uber's board meets with Holder and adopts a series of recommendations based on his report.
- June 12: Emil Michael, Uber's senior vice president for business and a close ally of Kalanick, leaves the company.
- June 13: Kalanick tells Uber employees that he's taking a leave for an unspecified period, but will be available for "the most strategic decisions." Uber's board releases Holder's recommendations, which include removing some of Kalanick's responsibilities and replacing Uber's chairman and founder, Garrett Camp, with an independent chairman. Holder also recommends many cultural and policy changes, from establishing an effective complaint process to recruiting more diverse applicants to prohibiting alcohol and drug use during core work hours.
Much improved 5/5
The driver app is much improved since last year. Great work.
Why you don't apply surge on long pickup trips? , if there is no drivers close to the rider I have to drive +10 miles for pickup then I will get shot trips sometimes 0.5 mile and get paid 2.85$ for driving +10 miles! , please take care about your drivers and don't make us drive riders for free ! we have bills need to be paid
I Love Uber 5/5
I can not to say anything bad about Uber at this point, and I've been driving for them now for a couple months now... 👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌
App crashing 3/5
Sure hope this fixes the issues we had all weekend with the app just shutting off
Time to Quit Uber, about to try Turo. 1/5
I didn't realize it at first but uber throttles drivers. The goal is to stop you from waiting in cues and force you to drive around like a slave all day for nickel and dime rides.
I was in the XL cue position 22 for over a fckng hour! The cue did not move! I refuse to waste gas and time, driving around the city for cheap rides.
Also an uber ride is way too cheap. An uber ride should be viewed as a luxury. You're riding in someone's car, not a dirty public transportation vehicle.
So I'm quitting, and I think I'll do better on turo. Rent my van out and make money in my sleep. Good bye uber.
Awesome App 5/5
Awesome app and it gets better every time. It crashes the entire phone once in a while but the good thing is when it recovers it takes you back to where you were on the trip
Love Driving 5/5
By Uber Stepson
Since driving with Uber I have had many positive experiences and encourage more people around college age to get into it as a part time job/side hustle.
Sometimes the navigation glitches so I would simply have to reset my app to get it going good again. Uber has slightly improved but better incentives for loyal drivers should be better. For example, if we always hold above a 4.9 and have over 2,000 rides, etc, Uber should take less commission from the good drivers.
Wrong pick ups 2/5
Today I had a rider that wanted to be picked up at certain spot. The app used the physical mailing address of the popular tourist attraction. Now unless the mailman needs to use uber that just doesn't make sense.