Tip Choices 4/5
I love this app, but there needs to be an option for tip as increments instead of just percentage!
This Point-of-Sale app could be much better 2/5
It would be so much better if they updated the App on a regular basis. I brought errors in its discounting and tax calculations over two months ago and they still have not addressed the problem. Their customer service department has a horrid record of following up on issues. My guess is that they give the big fish the attention and don’t give a lot of attention to small business owners. There are a lot of good features to this app, but when there’s poor customer service associated with working with it, it taints the positive features.
Does NOT work with iPad 1/5
The "iPad" version is just the iPhone version at 2x magnification and stuck in portrait view. Cannot swith to landscape and looks TERRIBLE. I definitely do NOT recommend handing it to a customer for their signature. You're better off pretending you've never heard of mobile processing, or better yet, go with Square until these guys update this app.
Latest update stinks! 1/5
By JOSEPH MANGIARACINA
This latest update does not allow me to stay logged into my account. Continually crashes and then requires me to login again. Also cannot change my password from the app.
Tip calculator/scanner 4/5
I wish the tip calculation could be reformatted. Instead of only giving the customer the option of how much they want to tip using the +/-. It would be nice to have (3)multiple boxes across the top that have tip increments for ex. No tip,15%, 20%, custom. This would give them the option to leave the amount they wanted by selecting the box desired instead of having to use the +/- keys every time to add the tip.
It would be nice to be able to use the iPhone scanner to scan barcodes using the app for quick sale.
Good but could be better 4/5
Main wish would be that the signature screen would rotate to landscape mode to make it easier to capture a signature on the device, also if any part of the signors hand comes in contact with the screen it whacks out the signature.
$2.50 a month now! :( Fail 1/5
Hardly use the mobile app, but just got alerted that it will cost $2.50 to use the app per month. Talk about nickel and diming your customers. Prices keep getting jacked, I'm moving over to Authorize.net, and may take a look at Stripe.
Not so good for iPad 1/5
I love the features in this app, but it is designed for the iPhone and really doesn't work well on an iPad, primarily because it doesn't work in the horizontal position, which is almost mandatory to work easily with the PaySaber Clip.
Incredible App! 5/5
Nice work, Tim and crew! This is a great addition to our offering!
Great app, great device! 5/5
I was looking for a wireless terminal to take payments on the road since I travel very often. The application has an inventory database that you can put a picture and the SKU number. I can key the transactions and email the receipt to my customers. They can sign for the receipt right on the app using their finger. I purchased the PaySaber device as well since I was interested in being able to swipe and print a receipt. The device is pretty cheap in comparison to other wireless terminals. The barcode scanner (which works great with the inventory management) is a big plus. Using the device makes me look more professional than the competition at trade shows.
Very impressed 5/5
The app does everything that I wanted it to do and a whole lot more. I tried other credit card applications and this was the best one which had a built in customer and product database. It exceeds my expectations and the company said they are always adding new features to future releases.
Fantastic!!! Save me money and didn't have to buy mobile credit card device. Works great and is super easy!
Great app! Perfect tool for the job 5/5
By K Sentinel
This app does exactly what it sets out to do and does it very well.
Buyer Beware 1/5
By Bob Prestridge
Here is a list of issues with the software so far...
1) Cant save or add product images from online product database
2) Does not SAVE cash or check transactions online
3) Cant not effectively manage inventory
4) Cant place order from Product Screen
5) Cant lookup product by scanning barcode in product list
6) No sub-categories in Products
7) Cant sort products by specific field columns
8) Does not show SKU on product list
9) No color option field for products
10) Cant view check information inside Order Details
11) No way to export cash/check transactions
12) No sort for customers database
13) Too easy to "accidentally" cancel an order, because Cancel button is located in the top left corner where a "Back" button is normally used in all other apps.
14) Cant scan barcode on receipt and retrieve order inside app
15) Only posts orders that have been PAID, so open orders can not be shared with other devices.
16) No way to turn a cancelled order back into a live order.
17) Email receipts only allow up to 100 line items and does not calculate the order correctly
18) No way to sort Product Catagories
19) No sort Order field option for products to list in a specific manner
20) Products do not auto refresh/update from online
21) Customers do not auto refresh/update from online system
22) Any changes on products or customers on a device does not get updated online immediately without hitting the re-sync button.
23) Online reports will not show cash or paper check transactions.
24) No confirmation to delete product
25) Cant take a "Purchase Order" as a payment.
26) Cant update "Customer Payment" from devices, only online.
27) Cant add anything but Credit Card to "Customer Payment" options online
28) Wont process ACH check transactions thru App
29) Cant share "Hold Orders" with other devices.
30) Cant manage Customer Wallet from device, only online.
31) Does not offer "True - Seamless" quickbooks integration
32) Will not auto delete catagories that are empty. Atleast make them dissapear.
33) Cant find product by typing in BARCODE Number in seach box
34) Cant start order from selecting a customer in the Customer Screen
35) When adding a product manually to order, product categories does not show up, only a list of 500 products you have to hunt through
By John & Bobbie
Works great! Live how I can do a transaction or batch out ANYWHERE!! Thanks for this app!
Couldn't be easier 5/5
Works absolutely fantastic. Very fast also. I especially like the ability to review batches when I go visit my customers. They can now see individual sales and have the ability to reconcile them right away. Fantastic App.
Works great! 5/5
Definitley a fantastic product - extremely easy to use!
Almost there... 4/5
I really like the app, but it is missing one key feature. The ability to email a copy of the receipt to customers paying cash. It's there for credit cards, but not cash. Remember, if I am using your iPhone app, then I am mobile, and need emailed recepits for ALL my customers!
Highly recommended! 5/5
If you've used USAePay's service before, you know how reliable this app should be and it delivers in every way.
Very please with this product. I recommend it to everybody who owns a business.