Very Handy & User Friendly App 4/5
1. Really Easy To Use for Scanning Business Cards and Documents With Your Phone on the go.
2. Super User Friendly! Once you do your initial setup and login you can scan in seconds and use all of the tools with comfort and ease.
3. Creates an Easy to Read High Quality PDF. Sharing a scanned document with other users or people who you work on documents with, is possible because they can easily read text and clearly see detailed charts, pictures, graphics and all the little details in them.
The PDF even maintains high definition when a user zooms in at any part of the PDF. At high levels of magnification, even the smallest part of a scanned image can maintain the same great clarity and high definition, right down to the smallest details and fine-print.
4. The text recognition tool that runs automatically as the PDF is created makes this scanning app work for professionals and business users with even the most important documents to be looked at and read clearly and easily by any other users. It’s a scanned document that is high enough quality for even the most intricate documents to be scanned and saved in a PDF meant to be used by other business professionals.
• Got a doc that needs to be sent right away and a traditional scanner is not readily available?
• Just use your phone to capture the image in seconds, crop, rotate and clean-up any folds or crease marks add text or markings and make any comments and redactions on the scanned image right in the Adobe Scan App even before creating the PDF. Sharing with co-workers and other professionals is easy with Acrobat and email access.
4. Grab someone’s contact info right off their business card right from your Phone or Tablet’s Built-In Camera in just a few seconds. The app allows you to save it as a new or updated contact. Using text recognition and looking for certain types of information such as a phone number, address, or email make this a really awesome tool for any user.
5. Easy to Use Correction Tools to Clean Up, Make Redactions, Fix Fold Marks, Crop and Rotate and make markups and comments on the image captured after it is scanned by the phone’s camera from a number of snapshots and collecting all the automatically defined data points and before saving it as a PDF.
The app actually works pretty well at automatically cropping and rotating as it’s capturing the image and before you even get to the correction tools. I really haven’t had to crop or rotate any images after scanning but it is handy for business cards and spreadsheets I’m sure.
4. The Adobe Scan app looks for text on a page and can find it define the points of each corner and then adjusts for the edges of a piece of paper or a photograph when it scans and since it takes a series of very fast snapshots in a few seconds and layers them each as data sets that can be embedded or replaced in the scanned image file so it is at the highest definition and quality and it ready to go when you save it as a PDF.
5. Another type of intricate text recognition is run by the app in the final process to embed text information good enough to allow the user to share high quality and data filled files that have text or graphics which can be copied and pasted right into your word doc, spreadsheet or email. It runs in seconds and does the job.
5. Users can select from several common image types including a multi-paged document or business card and other various options for users to scan whatever they need.
6. Works even better than my all in one printer/copier/scanner because it has been designed with automation software that recognizes the important aspects of what you are scanning. Cropping and touch up or rotation can all be done in this app before saving it to a PDF.
7. It LEARNS from your particular movements, image types and distances when you are capturing images and makes the process of capture and recognition faster as it learns. I have ET (essential tremor) which makes my hands shake sometimes and the app learned from my shaky hands and made the process faster with each image I scanned. That is pretty awesome.
The app unexpectedly quits on me often which maybe my phone iOS or another compatibility issue but I do report to Adobe and I’m sure they will fix it in updates to come.
This was really my only real issue because I was in a rush and really needed to scan a couple of pay stubs to my wife from my car and it kept stalling and then unexpectedly quitting on me but I eventually got it and emailed the PDFs to her.
(The app works great but the login is not necessary is it? If you want to use an Adobe Cloud Account for document sharing or what ever you have paid for but it is after the PDF is created that those options become available so should you need to login to your camera before take a picture and it is saved as a JPG? Thoughts on making that an option and not a enforced way of trying to sell users on the Paid For Adobe Products. If it had your email already from the app setup it is unnecessary to get it each time because Adobe can use the in app purchase options after the document is created or use the user data that is collected from every movement, tap, touch and zoom as well as document information collected by the text recognition. That info is enough to target the people who are going to buy and use the services and those who won’t buy any extra services and Adobe can focus the algorithm to get the text recognition from users who are not buying services and sell them new products and services, via the email they provided for initial in-app setup, so that the product is targeted at a more specific audience. Seems unnecessary and slows down the process when it quits unexpectedly and then you have to login through your Google Email Account, Facebook or Adobe Account. Make that an option, when the PDF is created, would you like to login with your Adobe Account and have more options and services available or simply continue saving the PDF. Maybe an update soon.
Good scanning. 5/5
Works perfect for me. Awesome/perfect/greatness.
I’m loving it . 5/5
By New to America
I used the app twice and both times successfully
Satisfied with results , super useful for business on the go!
I like it. 4/5
I enjoy using it.
Love the capability of making a PDF 5/5
This app is so easy to use. I prefer to do as a pdf than a photo. Very easy to the film type.
Unable to save scanned documents 1/5
Since the last update, every time I try to scan a document and save it, it doesn’t work. The document is no where.
Love it 5/5
App takes great pics & makes scanning docs super easy... if you work remote or do not have access to a scanner this is a MUST!
Power in your pocket 5/5
By T-town Marco
With my Adobe Cloud account, thus app enables me to PDF and store anything in or away from the office. I use it as much as nearly any other app.
Would use it a lot without cloud storage too.
By Big D nooneelsehasthisname
App is easy to use and does exactly what I need. I’ve tried a few different ones and they are all deleted now
Great scanner 5/5
Love this app 5/5
I use this app at least once a day. It’s very useful for work, school and personal! Takes a picture and makes it a clear document in seconds!
I love it ... 5/5
It’s Very helpful, ty
The best scanner app 5/5
By Paula Soto
I have tried a lot of apps and for sure this is the best free one!
Scan on the go! 5/5
Love, Love, the scan, it is quick & clarity is great for all documents!
Not any better than taking a picture. 2/5
By Curtis Leon
I was hoping to “scan” some labels that have 2 letters and 6 numbers on each of them, with the goal of ending up with a text file. All I got was a pdf which I could have done without this app.
Excellent for scanning photos into pdfs and saving them.
It’s not helpful to tell users about the 25 text recognition limit *after* they have finished photographing 61 business cards. Please rethink your UX.
This App is Amazing!! 5/5
I love how this app works and help support my business!
Very very helpful 5/5
Improved page recognition, useful UI 5/5
If you need a scanner app, this works great!Excellent app and convenient. Document searching algorithms could use a slight improvement but it’s 99% there.
Holy cow, their latest update just blew this app out of the water. The UI was improved and the system allows you to crop each page immediately and allowing the user to wait until the next page to scan is available. Great job, Adobe!
Doesn’t send anything to my email 1/5
By The Panama345
Great App 5/5
I highly recommend this
refreshed screen and lost 4 months of scans
I ❤️, ❤️, ❤️ this scanner app!!! Thank you! 5/5
I ❤️, ❤️, ❤️ this scanner app!!! Thank you!
Easy to use and very dependable.
Excelente el mejor App para escanear 5/5
El mejor scan disponible! Gracias 🙏🏼
Great app 5/5
As an administrator I use this app daily. It has been a life saver when I am running around campus. Today, I saw a bulletin that need to go on the website. I created it with the app, it was up on the website in ten minutes.
Won’t work 1/5
By Rene Esaul
The best scanner/ PDF creator!!
Not working in iPhone 11 pro max 5/5
Not working in iPhone 11 pro max. Someone fix it as I love this app
Perfect for scanning documents anywhere, anytime 5/5
I love this app because I can scan any form anywhere at anytime. I can also access them in the same manner so no matter where I am or what time it is, I can review a scan.
Adobe Scan 5/5
Excellent App. Use it all the time to create PDFs fast.
Great app to scan 5/5
By Sam Nazhat
Very reliable app to scan documents and save PDFs
Unbelievably valuable for real estate brokers. 5/5
Adobe offers on site document exchanges. This is the height of efficiency and production. Thank you
One 🌟 short 4/5
By Mr. G in Colorado
Absolutely amazing how well it works! Took one star off because it can’t process locally. You have to use the cloud. That makes it slower than if I could do in on my phone. That makes the app much smaller on my phone memory. Free so I shouldn’t be that particular. But you ask me to rate it. What I should say is almost perfect or 4.8 stars.
Not intuitive and hard to use 2/5
Very hard to use
Best app I have used! 5/5
Smart and efficient.
Scan pdf 3/5
Workflow in this product is real bumpy. Not terrible for free.
I love this app!It helps me to copy recipes I need for my business: GALS SWEETS stand. 5/5
By gals gianna glb gggggggggg
I love it!
Doesn’t work 1/5
The app won’t let me scan any documents. It worked one time and that’s it; app is up to date.
Wonderful job 5/5
This app is wonderful. It automatically adjust everything which will take hours to do manually in photoshop.
This App is ingenious, everyone should have it on hand!! It will handle all your documents, or create them when needed!! It will save your life One day!!
By m flan
Wonder what happened to the auto center feature?
My documents disappear 50% of the time... 1/5
As I’m saving my documents they disappear every other time on average.
Lost my work 1/5
It’s horrible had to reset everything and lost all of my work .
Trouble with Scan 4/5
Some times the scan is not working properly and says that other program worked on it and it is not possible
Adobe scan illuminates the need for a desktop scanner at home 5/5
By Peter Fam
My desk top scanner is not needed
Great app! Very convenient scanning tool! 5/5
User friendly app. Simplifies scanning!
Love adobe scan, works great..easy to take a pic convert it to off and email