Beats Taking Documents To A Scanner 5/5
This program works great. Just snap a picture and the PDF is created. It works amazingly well.
Great Tool! 5/5
This app is very dynamic to use and gives you the easy way to manage your documents to work with them on any device from the cell phone to Google Drive and email to filling out in Adobe Acrobat and share it. I recommend to use it.
New toy 5/5
This is truly awesome i needed this years ago! Very happy it's here.
Great for old documents. 5/5
By Quantum Spirit
It’s amazing how clear and clean some documents come out in comparison to dilapidated originals. Impressive.
Muy buena aplicación y funcionalidad
צריך יותר תאימות עם אפליקציות אחרות. לדוגמה אפשרות לצרף קובץ סרוק ישירות מ Gmail
By Tootle in Nevada
Great app...... easy to use..... quick response.... use it for business.
I got this program to do paperwork for foster care, it is hard to maneuver around the program. I am learning slowly, and it may serve my purpose. I wish I could talk to text and copy/paste on it. I will try it or a few months, maybe it will get easier
Need to sign scans 4/5
I’m a mental health counselor and I use the app to Sendín my client signature logs. This app is great. The scans are clear. I would like to see an ability to edit scans in the app. If I could capture signatures from clients and myself on scanned documents that would make my life so much easier. Being able to do this in real time with a stylus or finger, would be highly useful. I’d be able to save a blank document and complete it through the app—add client and session information, capture signatures (client, parent, and mine)—thereby cutting down on the need for paper copies.
Love this scanner 5/5
Easy to use. I’ve tried manner scan apps and this one is a cinch to use.
Good app. However, I think shouldn't upload on Cloud, should have option
Because the first month was suppose to be free but it’s not.
Business Owner 5/5
By The INKcredables Tattoo Studio
Works Awsome, couldn’t have been better!!!
This app is awesome. Perfect for small businesses that are just starting out!
The unfinished app! 1/5
By הברוּר מאליו
Not good enough
Not simply enough
Not user friendly
Many times the documents come out crooked. This is a flaw that could be fixed
As a Realtor and Loan Originator, this app helps me transfer all of docs from buyers to PDF ASAP, I recommend this App if you are in the Real Estate industry or any other industry for that matter
Adobe scan 5/5
Fantastic and very convenient!
requires account to use? 1/5
By snack it
i can't pass the first screen. it appears this app must be used with some strange accounts of google? fb? adobe? why? is it not a purpose of this app to make a simple pdf? or it has been created for funneling private data from the device and keep them somewhere on adobe servers?
May i guess that adobe also demands rights for keeping OCR-ed text for own usage and if they find something they don't like you will be reported?
Too many questions and no answers.
Awesome app 5/5
Make PDFs simply, User friendly, a must have in this digital world.
Horrible since the latest update 3/5
This used to be a great app. Since the latest update it crashes every time I say save to pdf. Defeats the purpose.
This app has helped a lot 5/5
This app was very useful in organizing important documents needed for a very pressing matter. I could not have reached to final outcome without it.
Awesome E-Sidekick 5/5
This is the best app for capturing photos and documents on the run; and converting them to PDFs. Intuitive, Fast and Functional.
Adobe cloud to Egnyte cloud stopped working 3/5
Adobe scan app is great but Adobe cloud to Egnyte cloud stopped working few days ago which makes this app almost useless for me
Easy to use 5/5
I love this app. I use it to scan my dogs important papers and when I do rescue work. It’s very nice to be able to just pull a scanner out of your pocket when you need it.
🖤 this app!! 5/5
Use it all the time!
Amazing，better than a real scanner 5/5
It's even better than the real scanner in the library. Power of AI! 👍
Latest Update Broke the App 3/5
Great app. Latest update no longer lets me scan. It crashes after I name the document that I just scanned. Very sad :/
I can’t find my scans 2/5
I scan and save as PDF and then it’s fine? Is this the Magic Scan Eater? Help!!
Excellent App 5/5
I use this App for personal use and business. Everyone should have this on their phone! So easy and efficient.
Time saver 5/5
This App. works great for when I’m no where near a fax machine, and I need to send copies of paperwork off to another office.
Scans wonderfully 5/5
I enjoy the ease of this app - scans, uploads, easy to store documents and share. I’m impressed.
THANK YOU FOR A AMAZING APP 5/5
By Daddy Strads
I use it to scan all my important documents and in important especially ! I love the fact that the scan makes the paper look exactly as it is compared to taking a picture of it, also love how it lets you edit it to the T and name it and organize your files 5 stars well earned please don’t ever start charging lol best free scanner out there !!! 🙏🏼🖤☮️
By Arielle Valdez
This free app has improved my process at work significantly! I use airdrop very often, so this is making it so much easier / faster to scan documents straight to my phone and computer. No issues as of yet. I’ve used this app for 8 months so far. NO disappointments. No ads. 👍🏼 I’ve recommended this app to my coworkers and they’ve enjoyed it just as much (some more).
What a great find. 5/5
I was looking for something like this after I found out that Evernote does NOT allow you to create PDF. Now I have it all🤪
Very good 5/5
Was great till the update 1/5
By Cheesey wolfman
New updates causes it to crash when you try to convert to PDF, highly infuriating as all your scans are lost, will remove this review if they fix
By hi and good bye
Nice and simple
Excelent source outside my office . Very effective,and hand able.
Good app 5/5
King is scanning. 5/5
Very user friendly and easy to use.
Not good enough. 2/5
They can’t process it apple note scan feature way. Small file size no shadow clean clear color image optimal to use no bulky. Until they reach that quality not good enough. If apple notes app can process why can’t they. Same camera same everything just need a software processing quality.
Also it’s kind of very manual. They could simply use apple note app processing power but just in this app. Apple note scan is perfect but if that could be in camera app would have been great.
Great app! 5/5
By connie venience
Love the app - it’s only gotten better!
Very Handy & User Friendly App 4/5
1. Really Easy To Use for Scanning Business Cards and Documents With Your Phone on the go.
2. Super User Friendly! Once you do your initial setup and login you can scan in seconds and use all of the tools with comfort and ease.
3. Creates an Easy to Read High Quality PDF. Sharing a scanned document with other users or people who you work on documents with, is possible because they can easily read text and clearly see detailed charts, pictures, graphics and all the little details in them.
The PDF even maintains high definition when a user zooms in at any part of the PDF. At high levels of magnification, even the smallest part of a scanned image can maintain the same great clarity and high definition, right down to the smallest details and fine-print.
4. The text recognition tool that runs automatically as the PDF is created makes this scanning app work for professionals and business users with even the most important documents to be looked at and read clearly and easily by any other users. It’s a scanned document that is high enough quality for even the most intricate documents to be scanned and saved in a PDF meant to be used by other business professionals.
• Got a doc that needs to be sent right away and a traditional scanner is not readily available?
• Just use your phone to capture the image in seconds, crop, rotate and clean-up any folds or crease marks add text or markings and make any comments and redactions on the scanned image right in the Adobe Scan App even before creating the PDF. Sharing with co-workers and other professionals is easy with Acrobat and email access.
4. Grab someone’s contact info right off their business card right from your Phone or Tablet’s Built-In Camera in just a few seconds. The app allows you to save it as a new or updated contact. Using text recognition and looking for certain types of information such as a phone number, address, or email make this a really awesome tool for any user.
5. Easy to Use Correction Tools to Clean Up, Make Redactions, Fix Fold Marks, Crop and Rotate and make markups and comments on the image captured after it is scanned by the phone’s camera from a number of snapshots and collecting all the automatically defined data points and before saving it as a PDF.
The app actually works pretty well at automatically cropping and rotating as it’s capturing the image and before you even get to the correction tools. I really haven’t had to crop or rotate any images after scanning but it is handy for business cards and spreadsheets I’m sure.
4. The Adobe Scan app looks for text on a page and can find it define the points of each corner and then adjusts for the edges of a piece of paper or a photograph when it scans and since it takes a series of very fast snapshots in a few seconds and layers them each as data sets that can be embedded or replaced in the scanned image file so it is at the highest definition and quality and it ready to go when you save it as a PDF.
5. Another type of intricate text recognition is run by the app in the final process to embed text information good enough to allow the user to share high quality and data filled files that have text or graphics which can be copied and pasted right into your word doc, spreadsheet or email. It runs in seconds and does the job.
5. Users can select from several common image types including a multi-paged document or business card and other various options for users to scan whatever they need.
6. Works even better than my all in one printer/copier/scanner because it has been designed with automation software that recognizes the important aspects of what you are scanning. Cropping and touch up or rotation can all be done in this app before saving it to a PDF.
7. It LEARNS from your particular movements, image types and distances when you are capturing images and makes the process of capture and recognition faster as it learns. I have ET (essential tremor) which makes my hands shake sometimes and the app learned from my shaky hands and made the process faster with each image I scanned. That is pretty awesome.
The app unexpectedly quits on me often which maybe my phone iOS or another compatibility issue but I do report to Adobe and I’m sure they will fix it in updates to come.
This was really my only real issue because I was in a rush and really needed to scan a couple of pay stubs to my wife from my car and it kept stalling and then unexpectedly quitting on me but I eventually got it and emailed the PDFs to her.
(The app works great but the login is not necessary is it? If you want to use an Adobe Cloud Account for document sharing or what ever you have paid for but it is after the PDF is created that those options become available so should you need to login to your camera before take a picture and it is saved as a JPG? Thoughts on making that an option and not a enforced way of trying to sell users on the Paid For Adobe Products. If it had your email already from the app setup it is unnecessary to get it each time because Adobe can use the in app purchase options after the document is created or use the user data that is collected from every movement, tap, touch and zoom as well as document information collected by the text recognition. That info is enough to target the people who are going to buy and use the services and those who won’t buy any extra services and Adobe can focus the algorithm to get the text recognition from users who are not buying services and sell them new products and services, via the email they provided for initial in-app setup, so that the product is targeted at a more specific audience. Seems unnecessary and slows down the process when it quits unexpectedly and then you have to login through your Google Email Account, Facebook or Adobe Account. Make that an option, when the PDF is created, would you like to login with your Adobe Account and have more options and services available or simply continue saving the PDF. Maybe an update soon.
Good scanning. 5/5
Works perfect for me. Awesome/perfect/greatness.
I’m loving it . 5/5
By New to America
I used the app twice and both times successfully
Satisfied with results , super useful for business on the go!
I like it. 4/5
I enjoy using it.
Love the capability of making a PDF 5/5
This app is so easy to use. I prefer to do as a pdf than a photo. Very easy to the film type.