Call Recorder for Me ·
- Category: Business
- Release Date: 2018-09-17
- Current Version: 1.5
- Adult Rating: 4+
- Developer: Neosus
- Compatibility: Android
Call Recorder for Me · App
Record outgoing calls in a few taps and access conversations anywhere, anytime! Try free trial with all features available. No more lies! Great for business!
Call Recorder offers everything you need to record your calls and manage recordings:
- Easy record outgoing calls in a few taps;
- Access recordings as soon as conversation is over;
- Share recordings with other devices;
- Export recordings to other apps;
- Store the unlimited number of recordings.
Call Recorder requires your carrier to support 3-way calling.
How to use the app.
Outgoing call: just like your phone dialer, you make a call from the app and it is recorded.
Call Recorder cannot record new calls without active subscription though it allows you to listen to previously recorded conversations.
* Choose from different subscription options:
1 Year Subscription
* Subscription with a free trial period will automatically renew to a paid subscription.
* Please note: any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when you purchase a premium subscription during the free trial period.
* You can cancel a free trial or subscription anytime cancelling your subscription through your iTunes account settings. This must be done 24 hours before the end of a free trial or subscription period to avoid being charged. The cancellation will take effect the day after the last day of the current subscription period, and you will be downgraded to the free service.
Additional Subscription Information
– Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period and the cost will be identified.
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
Call Recorder for Me · app screenshots
Call Recorder for Me · app reviews
Not free 1/5
They say it’s free but it’s not don’t bother downloading it
Call Recorder 5/5
By Ambroise CR
Yes, this is a scam. 1/5
I wish I had seen this before downloading.
Total B.S. Absolutely did not agree to pay weekly or monthly - $20/ week. Insane. 1/5
This company has some balls. Once I saw the subscription price they wanted, I declined and deleted app. Somehow they have now charged me $19.99 / week for two weeks.
$80/month. Crazy. A normal price would be $5 maybe $10 month on high side for the month.
Apple should pull this company off of App Store.
I’m calling my bank to disputed charges.
Paid service - not free 1/5
This app appeared to be free and then was a $20 per week subscription service. No thank you.
Rip off 1/5
Yall said it’s free and then charg me money?
Says free but as soon as you go into the app
Its 3 days free $20 pweek.
$20 a week!!!!!!! More than my phone bill for 2 phones.
Don’t download coz it’s not free 1/5
By Durja hor
By FG ZENITHO
Don't go for this 1/5
There Add shows its free but paid app not recommending
جيد جيد 5/5
By ممتاز روعه جدا جدا
Verrrrrry expensive ! 1/5
Verrrrrry expensive !
SCAM! BE AWARE! 1/5
This company is specialized in scamming people with outrageous subscription prices. They tried to charge me $10 a WEEK not even month. This is unbelievable!!! There are many other apps out there and do the same job for $3-$4 a month. Do your homework and dont be Scammed by this sneaky f..tards. Also, dont be fooled by the rating numbers which are also fake. The app is in the market for 2 days and they already have 600 ratings. Oh really!?...Anyway, this is Apple’s problem which I’ll let them know about this fraud after finishing this review.
Also it’s almost impossible to cancel your subscription once you start one. Follow the below steps to cancel your subscription with these scammers:
- Go to settings in your phone
- Find iTunes & App Store and click
- Click your email adress on the top
- click view apple id from the popup
- enter your password
- then click subscriptions from the menu
- you’ll see your subscription with this scammers on the list
- click on that one you’ll see “cancel subscription” on the bottom of page. Click that on cancel your subscription.
You can thank me later ;)