FOX 8 Wx

FOX 8 Wx

  • Category: Weather
  • Release Date:
  • Current Version: 4.10.400
  • Adult Rating: 4+
  • Developer: Louisiana Media Company, LLC
  • Compatibility: Android
3.5
3.5
74 Ratings
$ 0

FOX 8 Wx App

The WVUE Mobile Weather App includes: * Access to station content specifically for our mobile users * 250 meter radar, the highest resolution available * Future radar to see where severe weather is headed * High resolution satellite cloud imagery * Current weather updated multiple times per hour * Daily and Hourly forecasts updated hourly from our computer models * Ability to add and save your favorite locations * A fully integrated GPS for current location awareness * Severe weather alerts from the National Weather Service * Opt-in push alerts to keep you safe in severe weather

FOX 8 Wx app screenshots

FOX 8 Wx app reviews

  • Love it! 5/5

    By Weezie1206
    I love I can change where I travel.
  • Broke 1/5

    By Ronliv
    Since your latest update it doesn’t work
  • Won’t Open 1/5

    By Frederick W. Flint
    Just updated the app which had been working fine and now it won’t open on my I Phone 8.
  • Weather app 2/5

    By Skippy LA
    Keeps freezing on my iPad Pro and telling me it can’t connect, to check my internet connection or that Airplane Mode is not on. Neither is applicable. Works on my iPhone fine. Here I have to delete the app and download it again.
  • Crap 1/5

    By #eatme
    The app would be fine if they didn’t make you pay to view unlimited reports it’s complete crap you can’t get the news for free online. So 0/5 stars
  • Crashes 1/5

    By Elissabelle
    After installing latest update app crashes opens then closes.
  • Disappointed 3/5

    By Nell Lafont
    I don’t like this update that changed the look of the radar.
  • Trash 1/5

    By Courtsucksbig1
    App refuses to recognize where I live. When trying to set weather alerts It changes the name of the city to a nearby city. Deleted app.
  • Great App 4/5

    By Tdaigle2
    Great app but would be better if you could add a widget........ It would be nice to slide to see temp, rain chance, and wind speed...... I have two weather app’s; Fox is my go to , the other for the widget only......
  • Ads, ads, and more ads 1/5

    By 1Nola Guy
    This app is more about ads than weather data. Often times the info I want to see is blocked by an ad. I used this app for over a year, but I’m done with it now.
  • Watch your Data! 3/5

    By Jog131
    Great app but uses way more data than other similar apps.
  • Problems with the app 5/5

    By Saints fan 2012
    Hi I love the weather app but when I get alerts on the weather it does not talk anymore. Please please help. I don’t know what I did.
  • Garbage 1/5

    By 66 Caddy
    Forecast switches on the fly. Will go from 20% chance of rain to 80% then back in a couple hours. App is worthless for planning and I thought that’s what forecasting was for...Missing Bob Breck...
  • Too many adds 1/5

    By Bob1234567890uuuuuuuuytffvcgv
    Way too many ads
  • Update is full of bugs 3/5

    By Kettledog
    Since the update on 03-23-18, the app doesn’t always load correctly & it loses my GPS location half the time.
  • No Landscape View in iPad 1/5

    By MooMooMoo422
    Can only get portrait view on iPad. No way to rotate to landscape.
  • App keeps crashing! 2/5

    By Mesabassman
    Please fix iOS 10.3.2 7 plus iPhone.
  • Hate Ads 3/5

    By JXOTIC
    I love the app as my local weather app because I watch this news channel. The app is built nice. Give us a way to get rid of the ads and it would be a 5 star app. Since I can't get rid of the ads I have to use another app. Will use it again when I don't have to see the ads
  • 1.51GB for a 58.2MB app 2/5

    By S Nelson
    How a 58.2MB app can all of a sudden take up 1.51GB of space on my device is beyond me and there's not an option to delete the app cache. Had to uninstall and reinstall. It's now taking up 58.2MB's as it should until of course it grows out of control again. Aside from file size it's very inaccurate, IE it says 20% chance of rain for the day but when you look at the individual hours it's showing 80, 90, and 100% chances on hours within the same day. The same inconsistencies go for many of the other prediction features but I keep it for the radar functionality especially the landscape view.
  • Accurate 5/5

    By Carlton the handsome guy
    Ayeeeee❗️
  • I like it but it still needs a few tweaks 3/5

    By Matt6292
    I like the alerts on this app but the future radar isn't always correct or doesn't shows the rain and things on the right places as it moves like the Storm App from weather underground.
  • Not ready for prime time 2/5

    By Nanas9
    Only works in portrait mode!
  • New App 1/5

    By Dtracy1016
    I really prefer the old app. I agree with the other review. I think the old app offered more than this one.
  • New is not always better 1/5

    By melfuqua
    This new app is horrible. Visuals on old app were much easier to read, easier to input new addresses and easier to get around. The new version should be scrapped!
  • Great source of weather info! 5/5

    By JoeNick78
    Really well-designed app. Lots of map options to see different weather formations. Plus, you can get daily & hourly forecasts, watch a video of the latest forecast for the New Orleans area, and even watch Fox 8 live!
  • Update 1/5

    By Weather blah
    I hate the recent update! I used to open the app and could choose where I wanted to go and that was it. Now I have to scroll through to find what section I am looking for. If you scroll too fast you are back to the beginning. Wastes too much time.
  • Crashing 3/5

    By SA_JA65
    Live video keeps crashing.
  • Favorite weather app 5/5

    By Stripe8091
    My go to for weather
  • First person 5/5

    By Jafet Fierro
    Good! App
  • Crashes & know Notifications 1/5

    By bigdowglb
    The app crashes when I press pass on the app & the apps not in my notification center so I can't turn it on to get notifications
  • Fox8 ether app. 3/5

    By Swamp45976
    I have the same problem. Can't find the app in notification center to set weather alerts.
  • :) 5/5

    By Beaker90
    Doppler radar works great!
  • Fox 8 Weather App 5/5

    By LizT8925997
    This is an awesome weather app. Everything you need in 1 app!!
  • Great app! 4/5

    By MandevilleMike
    Really good app. I use a lot of weather apps and this one is tops. Wish they had s paid version.....I hate ads.
  • Fox 8 5/5

    By T Resa
    Love it!!
  • Excellent Weather App 5/5

    By Larry in Hammond
    This app has everything you need to check out the current and forecast weather anywhere. Great radar, cloud, temp, and wind features. It is equal to or better than any weather app I have downloaded. It get a five star thumbs up from me.

FOX 8 Wx app comments


Download Android Apps and Games Android APK

Home | Privacy Policy | DMCA | Contact | Copyright © 2019