Fuse: Communication Hub
By Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., Inc.
- Category: Business
- Release Date: 2016-03-24
- Current Version: 9.8.100
- Adult Rating: 17+
- Developer: Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., Inc.
- Compatibility: Android
Fuse: Communication Hub App
The FUSE App is the official app for workers in Toyota North America and the automotive industry. This mobile app provides you with interactive features, continuously updated content and the ability to easily and constantly be in the know about all things regarding Toyota and automotive manufacturing, including:
• Alerts regarding the most recent news, events and important information
• The ability to add upcoming events to native calendar
• Interact with others in the industry by liking and commenting on content
• Share content with your colleagues via your favorite social media channels and email
• Take notes on presentations and other documents contained in the app
• A directory that allows you to call and email important contacts
• Streaming of videos both live and archived
• . . . and more!
Fuse: Communication Hub app screenshots
Fuse: Communication Hub app reviews
Crashes a lot 2/5
By Where is the real LP
It’s good when it does work, which is only about 30% of the time.
By Catherine Elizabeth
This app crashes every time I open it OR it freezes and won’t let me click anything. Not efficient not a great way to communicate to an entire organization.
Primitive technology was more efficient. 1/5
The app crashes way too much. I really don’t like that we now have to do everything through the app. Saving trees is cool but hard copies never go out of style.
Crash city 1/5
Every time I click on a link within the app it always crashes!! Toyota wants us to do everything with this app and it doesn’t even work properly.
The app is garbage. It needs a complete overhaul. When I try to view anything within the app it crashes and always has to be rebooted. Needs to be fixed!
No support 1/5
By radar iso11
Can not log on . They won’t answer my repeated emails.
Broken app 1/5
Won’t let me log in
Can’t login 1/5
By Dude c'mon 001
App will not let me login.
App crashing 1/5
App crashes every time I try to open something within the app
Never worked 1/5
It won’t let me login. Rest password and still won’t work
Alerts are worthless 1/5
Havent received any alerts since the launch of the app, which was very nice in the beginning
App user 4/5
Having trouble with the pencil it in feature. Even after I gave permission for the app to access my calendar, it still won't add dates to my calendar.