Nonna & Poppy 5/5
By Nonna & Poppy
It’s a wonderful concept and we love watching our Grandsons’ teams. Although, we’d love to know where exactly the ball was hit.
By leggs 1246
Love being able to follow our Grandson Ben T and his team
Not what I expected 4/5
The only way I get to ‘watch’ our grandson play baseball. I upgraded to a paid subscription. Not sure I get much more than the free subscription. If I want any specific info on my grandson’s efforts, must I upgrade yet again?
Sound not working crucial game to listen today
Great app to follow baseball when you can’t be there in person 5/5
My wife was the first to use this app, we love to go to the games but sometimes we just can’t make it, this is the next best thing. It gives you play by play in almost real Time so you can follow along. If you have children that are in Little League and you want to watch the game from a far, this is the app for you.
Pretty nice app 5/5
By omegalol reeee
Now downside or a complaint
Good app 4/5
Great app for seeing games when you can't be there, that's why four stars. Ridiculous to pay extra to have just the box score, understand why for season and extended stats but for just one game at a time no need to charge.
Game changer softball 5/5
By mimi elario
Love being able to watch my granddaughters play even when I am not there and their uncle in N.C. can watch them too
By 11 scropon
I play baseball and I liked to see what I did in each game rome elite
From a Grandparent’s view 5/5
By Gramdma & Grandpa W
So wonderful to “watch” out of town grandkids’ games! It’s almost as good as being there!
Game Changer; review 3/5
By Proud Softball Gamma
I cannot get the sound and I’m not going to pay to get it.
Great Ap For Parents 5/5
By Mark Power Surge
Most parents cannot make it to every game, but you can still watch the action from your smart phone or device. I recommend the Game Changer Ap to parents, family members and family friends who want to watch a game remotely in real time.
I recently upgraded my subscription to premium however I cannot access the items that come with the premium until the new billing cycle. Is there a way I can make this happen sooner?
Overall the app is great.
Love this App!! 5/5
This app is amazing! It’s so awesome to be able to watch the game live when I cannot be there!
Retired US Army 5/5
By Million Dollar Fan #8
Great way to keep up the game when it is just to far to go to, or the hot weather is just to hot to deal with. But you still want to keep up with your family and friends. My case my grandson and in the meantime you are pulling for the whole team. Great idea Go Austin and Excel Blue Wave
Cole T 5/5
By Aunt Mississippi
He is phenomenal!!
Softball Coach 5/5
Awesome app it allows people to stay in touch with a game remotely and it is great to track stats.
Game watching 5/5
Awesome to be able to enjoy the game while in my home 🥰
Lots of lags 1/5
By Joe Audubon
Lots a lag time between pitches and innings missing some players missing some plays totally very frustrating to try and watch it in real time
It will not let you cheer on a player or a team, very dissatisfied
I love this app 5/5
By Daddy who is a yankee
This app is awesome
I know when and where all the games are
I am never late
Pay For Stats 3/5
I like how if you’re a family member you can see one extra thing if the coach knows you’re a family member, but it doesn’t give you access to the plays made. You have to pay for that and I think that some changes should be made.
9 U 5/5
Very exciting! I love to go to the games but can’t make it today, so I’m very happy to be able to listen to the game. I’m a big fan, and love the boys on this team. Especially, Dylan Harkin, my grandson!!! ⚾️
Great way to keep up with game 5/5
Great way to keep up with the game when I’m out of town. Love the stats and easy to use!
By mom-maw B
I live in Ky and I love getting to see what my great grandson Karsen Fisher and his team mates are doing.Great idea.
By cyclones 07
Jeanne McGowen 5/5
Love being able to follow my granddaughter ‘s softball
By neverending story22
Decent quality, though disappointing that you have to pay extra for stats and sound.
It’s a great app needs to let everyone to see the stats only problem keep updating it
Family Ties 5/5
By Guitar Papa
Great service when family can’t get to the game!
Helpful app for baseball families 4/5
We love the app to watch our own kids games and those of our nephews across the country! I would love to see more filters like narrowing by state, age group, season or year. Some team names are very popular and it’s hard to sort through all of them to find the team you are look for.
By Eel River Fan
Been using game changer all season, as we have not been able to travel to all games. While the audio may not be like listening to your favorite MLB announcers, it really keeps you connected to the games! And, the cumulative stats are nice too. I highly recommend it.
Keep trying to cancel but it always says it can’t connect to the App Store, tried many times and ways but can’t reach anyone to cancel
Freezes up all day long 2/5
By I'm awesome so get me
The information received is great when I can’t be at the game or whenever I lose track and there’s no scoreboard.
But it freezes up constantly.
Wasn’t like that last year.
I’ll be ending my subscription if it doesn’t straighten up soon.
GC app 5/5
By grandma SMJ
I enjoy this app because I can’t get to every one of my granddaughter’s game. This way I can keep up with what is going on.
My Grandsons 5/5
I am not able to personally attend my Grandsons games, but I follow the action on my cell phone and delight in watching the action results!
My hat is off to the person responsible for producing this visual for me to enjoy.
Great - but needs showcase mode 4/5
Needs a showcase mode for fastpitch softball please - otherwise it’s great!
Great app, great concept, great execution 5/5
I’m an app developer and I wish I had thought to do this! I am also a little league coach and we are using this for scheduling, communication and live game updates for those who can’t attend the game. I’ve been told that people who are AT the games are watching the Game Changer live scoring even though the game is right in front of them. Only positive things to say... well done!
Keep up with Game 5/5
By coach das
My son coaches a baseball team out of Pittsburgh, Pa., and we try to make it to as many tournaments as possible. We live in Virginia and we use Game Changer to keep up with the team and see how they are doing! We love using it!
Could be amazing 4/5
I’ve used this app to score games for high school baseball, D1 college softball, and just for fun for MLB games over the last 3 years and honestly it has been good but this app could be amazing. There are a few things that could be better within the app.
1. Make it easier to go back during the game and fix things. For example, if I’m in the top of the 5th and I realize I forgot to track a pitch called a ball in the top of the 1st, I have to go all the way back to the top of the 1st and then reinsert all of the other pitches to fix it. There should be a much easier way.
There also should be an easier way to fix it when you put the wrong fielders. For example if you put that the shortstop fielded the ball and not the second baseman, you should be able to easily fix it.
Another example is when you call a ball in play a hit you should be able to go back and change it to an error. Sometimes I would score it as a hit and then later the official scorer would deem it as an error and I wouldn’t be able to change it on the play by play.
2. Syncing needs to somehow get better. I will change stats on the website and it will take days for it to update on the app. I’m still waiting for my pitcher to get credited with 5 earned runs instead of 6 after editing the box score on the website a few days ago.
3. Change the screen when you click on “ball in play”. One of the most aggravating things for me is dragging a fielder to where I think the ball was hit on a screen that doesn’t show the entire field on a 10.5 inch iPad Pro screen, then checking the spray chart and seeing it’s off and having to hit “undo” and then moving the fielder again and then checking the spray chart again. Just zoom out a little when you choose “ball in play” and show the entire field so that way I can actually put the fielder exactly where the ball was hit.
4. Make it so you can see spray charts of either team at any time. I hate that you can only see the batters spray charts of the team that is hitting at the time. I also hate that the spray charts for the season doesn’t ever work while in a game. It always says there’s not data to be shown and then later in the game it only shows the spray charts for the game, not the season.
5. For some reason there sometimes isn’t the option to choose a throwing error, only a fielding error, when moving a player on the bases and it’s just annoying. I want my stats to be 100% accurate and this hinders my ability to do so.
6. Make it so plays stay in one “box”. I hate when say I have a player get a single and then advance to 2nd on an error but those two plays are separated in two different “boxes” in the play by play section during the game even though they occurred during the same play.
7. During games in the play by play have a setting that when a pitcher or fielder is changed it pops up saying “so and so replaces so and so as pitcher batting 9th”. That would help a lot for when you go back to read the play by play because it doesn't tell you when a pitcher is changed.
8. Have the ability to sync schedules. This would be nice for when I use this for scoring MLB games for fun. It would be cool to be able to say have all 30 MLB teams and put in a game for the Phillies against the Braves and the game pops up on the Phillies schedule and then on the Braves team screen it asks me if I want to add that same game to my schedule. This is minor but would allow me to use this app to score more games.
9. Have a setting that when you substitute a player in to be a pinch hitter/runner they don’t automatically take the position of the player they are being put into the game for. I have left a position player that has pinch hit for the pitcher in as the pitcher countless times and this adds to that players stats for “games pitched” even though they didn’t pitch.
For example. Player A is batting 9th as the pitcher and Player B pinch hits for them. Player B automatically takes the position of pitcher and the 9th spot in the lineup when being inserted as a pinch hitter for Player A in the app so you can either manually change Player B to “EH” which is extra hitter, or leave them as the pitcher. If left as the pitcher at the change of the half, they have their “games pitched” stat increase by 1 even if they are automatically substituted for a pitcher in the app.
10. Add the ability to add more pitches!!! I really want to be able to use the feature to track pitch types for games but when some pitchers throw pitches like a splitter there’s no option for it. Obviously I could put it down as a fastball since a splitter is technically a “split-fingered fastball” but I would like the differentiate the statistics between a 4-seam, 2-seam, and split-fingered fastball among other pitches. This is an easy fix if you just add the ability to add custom pitches, add the ability to be able to name them, and be able to mark them as either fastballs or off-speed pitches so the stats would be correct.
There are probably more things that kind of bother me that need some tweaking but these are more of the major things that I can think of.
Overall I really enjoy this app, it’s a great tool to use for actual teams or to use for fun. I mainly use this for MLB games because I like to watch 162 of my teams games and this allows me to know exactly where I left off in every game and what games I watched or missed.
I hope that the developers see this and are willing to take some of these into consideration since these changes would honestly put them lightyears ahead of any other app out there.
Game changer 3/5
Love that we can see, but use to be able to see a little ore
Screen is frozen. Useless
Coach 20+ years 5/5
What a great way to make my life easier, things more trackable and rewarding for the kids, and to have the ability to share the “game” with others simultaneously!!
Best thing since sliced bread!!
Fabulous For the Serious Fan 5/5
A great way to keep fans and family involved in each and every play from afar.
Live stuck not showing advances outs etc 3/5
By G'ma MK
Like watching when I can where balls are hit and how the pitches come it. Don’t always get it but really like when I do.
Following my son 3/5
By Game Changer Fan?
Too many delays, paid for the upgrade not serving its purpose. Still on it because I want to see how my son playing and how the team is doing. Frustrated.🥺
Great app 5/5
Our granddaughter plays softball in California. Great app to enjoy her games.!