GeoMEMO - Create Your Own Map
By IMPATH Inc.
- Category: Navigation
- Release Date: 2012-06-10
- Current Version: 5.2
- Adult Rating: 4+
- Developer: IMPATH Inc.
- Compatibility: Android
GeoMEMO - Create Your Own Map App
GeoMEMO allows you to write memos on a map, against your current location or favorite place.
- You come across an interesting place on TV or a magazine, you decide you would like to go and see it, so you write a memo about it.
- You come across a new favorite store, so you write a memo about it on the spot.
- Before you go traveling, you write memos about tourist attractions that you would like to go and visit, so you can use the application as a guidebook during your journey.
Memos can contain addresses, telephone numbers, photos, URL, and they can also be classified into any category of your choice.
From the memo list, you can place pins on a map for particular categories; you can also search by name and memo content so you will never misplace a memo within the application.
GeoMEMO also provides functionality to display a list of "Nearby Spots," providing you with a quick way to select a place and write a memo about it.
- Place pins on a map at locations of your choice
- Retrieve the address of a place on a map
- Use keywords to search for a particular location
- Change a memo's pin location
- Select a telephone number and make a call
- Change a memo's date
- Choose color of Pin Red or Green
- Copy all data items of a memo
- Search for a route from your current location to a destination
- Send a memo via Messsage
- Tweet a memo
- Display the number of memos per category
- Backup/Restore data to/from iTunes
Maps and Nearby Spots searching functionality are supplied by Google.
GeoMEMO's development status is published on the application's Facebook page (search for 'geomemo').
GeoMEMO - Create Your Own Map app screenshots
GeoMEMO - Create Your Own Map app reviews
App inserts a nasty ? button next to Direction button 4/5
By Martin's opinion
The app basically uses Google Maps for directions but somebody injects a nasty harmless looking button right next to Google's blue driving Directions button (not visible when using Google Maps natively). So when I want to tap on Directions, by acident I can hit that fake extra button which was placed there, you get a really loud nasty alarm like all hell breaks loose. Is this a joke or what?! That extra piece of $h*t which was injected there to drive me crazy has a question mark on it - so heck, I hit! That's on my iPhone 4S but same happens on my iPad running iOS 11 with the difference that on the iPad a popup window appears that LOOKS like an ad. OMG it's a joke by GOOGLE - the text says "Oh yeah! Mario time! Navigate your world as Mario to celebrate Mario Day on March 10." Hmmm, just checked my calendar and ... it's March 10 today. Nevertheless only 4 stars because the app doesn't sync my notes across my devices :(
It would be nice if the directions were in ENGLISH! It was also hard to read the Terms and Conditions for the sane reason.
Great: software is handy to remember locations you may forget or that are not easy to remember.
No English? 2/5
The title says it all! Why are instructions and other info not in english??
Simple and useful 5/5
By AW Florida
Using updated satellite maps.
Expected more 3/5
By Haroon 97
I guess I wanted more options and more details on my locations. Any way what do you expect for $1.99.