By 8x8, Inc.
- Category: Social Networking
- Release Date: 2017-01-06
- Current Version: 20.1.0
- Adult Rating: 17+
- Developer: 8x8, Inc.
- Compatibility: Android
Jitsi Meet App
Jitsi Meet lets you stay in touch with all your teams, be they family, friends, or colleagues. Instant video conferences, efficiently adapting to your scale.
* Unlimited users: There are no artificial restrictions on the number of users or conference participants. Server power and bandwidth are the only limiting factors.
* No account needed.
* Lock-protected rooms: Control the access to your conferences with a password.
* Encrypted by default.
* High quality: Audio and video are delivered with the clarity and richness of Opus and VP8.
* Web browser ready: No downloads are required of your friends to join the conversation. Jitsi Meet works directly within their browsers as well. Simply share your conference URL with others to get started.
* 100% open source: Powered by awesome communities from all over the world. And your friends at Atlassian.
* Invite by pretty URLs: You can meet at the easy to remember https://MySite.com/OurConf of your choice instead of joining the hard to remember rooms with seemingly random sequences of numbers and letters in their names.
Jitsi Meet app screenshots
Jitsi Meet app reviews
Delete this app xD 1/5
Yo I have a online lesions here brooo
No Mic Access 3/5
By No mic access
No mic access in privacy settings; deleted app &reinstalled; still no mic access. Using 2018 iPad
Doesn't notify before meeting 1/5
Missed meeting cause no notification before meeting.
UAE calls 1/5
Unable to connect with UAE now, facing connection problem.
Black screen 1/5
By Arash Pazandi
After join in the room i see nothing.
Black screen. !!!!
Great Application. 5/5
Cannot mute other users 3/5
I’m attempting to use Jitsi in close proximity to others (LAN game with one friend in another location). I want to mute the friends closest to me so that I don’t hear them twice, but can’t! That’s a big flaw...
Camera issues 2/5
Perhaps this is something happening to me only, but the accelerometer is suddenly incredibly sensitive when the phone is sideways. Therefore, I can't have the phone parallel to the ground without having the camera angle switch. Sometimes, the camera even "flips" like I'm looking in the mirror.
Better than Skype! 5/5
Use this all the time an you can even setup your own server if you like.