onTime : BART, Muni, Caltrain.
By Mobileware Inc.
- Category: Navigation
- Release Date: 2017-10-18
- Current Version: 3.0.3
- Adult Rating: 4+
- Developer: Mobileware Inc.
- Compatibility: Android
onTime : BART, Muni, Caltrain. App
onTime is fast and easy to use. It is designed with commuters in mind. With onTime you can look up schedules anytime anywhere without having to carry and dig through paper schedules. The act of simply opening the app will show you the schedules and count-down of the next trains. Sign up for commuter-notification to receive latest outages, delays and service changes. Be on time and be environmental friendly at the same time.
- Countdown to the next train
- Track info
- Commuter-Notification Service
- Automatic Schedule Update
- Real-time updates and track info (where available)
- Online and Offline Schedule
- Trip duration
– $4.99 USD (or equivalent) per year and may vary from country to country.
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Term Of Service:
* Note: onTime App uses BART transit agency's schedule data but it is not affiliated with BART.
onTime : BART, Muni, Caltrain. app screenshots
onTime : BART, Muni, Caltrain. app reviews
Wonderful app, Oh, and accurate.
Great app, easy to use 5/5
Easy to use, ads only pop up every now and them
DO NOT UPDATE! 1/5
By Traveler n SF
The last update rendered this app useless. The developer added ads including interstitial pop ups, and now you have to set your route each time. The previous version saved your route between uses. The update notes say “enhancements and bug fixes.” What a lie.
Will give you wrong info about a train you are sitting on 1/5
Seems to be driven by timetables, not what is actually happening.
Great app 5/5
Just looked at the app yesterday, thinking it would be another ho-hum, clunky thing that might sorta get the job done. Surprise. It’s easy to use, and has all the right and relevant features. Pick your to/from Bart stations, and get accurate, up-to-the-minute train departure and arrival times, schedules, etc. Can I now get rid of all the other Bart transit apps? Hope so!
Nice stuff 5/5
By saurabh nar
Pretty useful for easy bay folks!
I’m surprised 5/5
I’ve been using this app for 3 months now and it does give you accurate information about the time and location of the train, including on delays. I use it daily to catch the right train times for my work schedule. I’m happy with this app.
Kinda weak 2/5
The format is not particularly logical. Not easy to figure out options for upcoming trains. Far prefer the BARTRunner app for Android. Unfortunately, can’t find something comparable in the Apple store.
Times are off
Very good app 5/5
By Punctum eMedus
I love this app because it goes ves you all the information you need to plan your trip or just to see the schedules.
Beautifully Designed App 5/5
I take both Bart and Caltrain every day. This app is just perfect. It makes it very easy to determine the schedule of both transportation providers, so I can easily figure out how to schedule a trip. While it does not have real time scheduling updates, it makes up for that by its clarity and simplicity of use. I highly recommend.
Not correct 2/5
App tells me Fremont line still running and is next train and it turns out it is no longer running and I have to transfer trains after the one I needed to do that just left. Deleting this app