onTime : DC Metro - WMATA
By Mobileware Inc.
- Category: Navigation
- Release Date: 2017-10-05
- Current Version: 3.0.1
- Adult Rating: 4+
- Developer: Mobileware Inc.
- Compatibility: Android
onTime : DC Metro - WMATA App
onTime™ is fast and easy to use. It is designed with commuters in mind. With onTime you can look up schedules anytime anywhere without having to carry and dig through paper schedules. The simple act of opening the app will show you the schedules and count-down of the next trains. Sign up for free commuter-notification to receive latest outages, delays and service changes. Be on time and be environmental friendly at the same time.
- Countdown to the next train
- Track info
- Commuter-Notification Service
- Automatic Schedule Update
- Real-time updates and track info (where available)
- Online and Offline Schedule
- Trip duration
onTime is ad-supported. If you choose to purchase onTime Premium to remove ads, payment will be charged to your iTunes account, and your account will be charged for renewal 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Auto-renewal may be turned off at any time by going to your settings in the iTunes Store afer purchase.
– $4.99 USD (or equivalent) per year and may vary from country to country.
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Term Of Service:
* Note: onTime App uses transit agencies' schedule data but it is not affiliated with any of the agencies.
onTime : DC Metro - WMATA app screenshots
onTime : DC Metro - WMATA app reviews
Won’t work at all 1/5
This app never actually worked. It was loading the schedule and then would just crash. Tried several times to make work.
It just doesn’t work 1/5
It continually crashes when trying to open it.
Does not load schedule 1/5
By Carol Ka
Useless. I can’t even use it because it doesn’t load any data. Don’t waste your time.
Crashes as it tries to load schedules 1/5
I waited for it to update schedules (5 min), then thought I was getting somewhere when it said it was loading schedules. Then it crashed. Repeatedly. While loading schedules. I could never get it to open
Wanna know something funny? 1/5
Wanna know something funny? This app is called “OnTime” yet when I open the app, it just displays the app logo for a long time before proceeding on to the next screen display of maps, routes and metro areas. This is NOT an “OnTime” app. And not to forget, it freezes, crashes and force closes.
10/10 not recommended.
Not Working 1/5
App is stuck on "Loading Schedule".
Please update or remove from app store.
Awful app 1/5
By LCDR Chris
Can’t even get the app to load
Needs an updated version...continuously crashes on new iOS...otherwise good app
Totally useless, counterintuitive app.
It’s Good 3/5
Wished it had a trip plan feature but other than that it’s pretty good
Great App! 5/5
I fly in to Reagan National from Portland Oregon to visit my daughter at least twice a year. This flight arrives between 5:30 & 6:00 pm so of course car traffic is an issue. I catch the Metro for the quick trip to Franconia Station and avoid that mess. The app is great to keep me updated on schedules once I land. It’s a relief not to have to worry about that last leg of a very long trip.