MUST USE THIS!! 5/5
It does so much more than track your periods and ovulation, it give helpful tips about your health, pregnancy and answers to frequently asked questions! Also you can talk to others and get opinions and support 😁
Literally the best app ever!
Inputs periods you haven’t had 🤷♀️ 1/5
I wanted to track my very irregular cycle, and it automatically inputs periods when you haven’t actually had one. I can’t understand that feature at all! Now I have no idea which periods were real and which Ovia made up... I’m extremely annoyed.
Very user friendly 5/5
I think this app is really use friendly. It's very easy to modify your settings and to make entries. I like the at a glance feature in the calendar with the option to look back at the specifics for each day. Whole this is a fertility app I wish there was a setting to turn off the trying to concieve mode and use it more as a way to track your cycle to avoid getting pregnant. I know you can just use protection or avoid intercourse during your fertile window but I did find it slightly difficult to add my birth control as a medication. Other than that I love the app. I use it to track my diet and weight as well as my cycle.
Better than Glow 5/5
I found this app easier to track the most important things while TTC. It also provides more scientific articles that include its sources. All questions, polls, and answers are automatically anonymous too and can be directed to specific audiences.
With Ovia i was able to get pregnant in 2 months! I love this app! You enter in your symptoms and they tell you what it means. They give recipes and great support with articles on a lot of questions those TTV have!! Thank you so much!!!!!
Buena aplicación y super sencilla. 5/5
Estuve usando otra aplicación y me encontraba viendo videos y hablaron de este app que te ayuda a ver que días son los mas fertiles y etc. Descargue tengo ambas y van a la mano, verifico en las dos las fechas son correctas de mi próxima menstruacion y los días de ovulación. Excelente app y leo los consejos o tips que dan a diario.
Good for more than ovulation 5/5
So I’m not necessarily trying to get pregnant but my husband and I haven’t been trying not to either. I downloaded this app to check it out. I have to say I’m in love with it! It’s truly fantastic. I love being able to record my mood/daily health and see how it correlates to my “cycle”. I love knowing about when my period will be starting and when I can take an effective pregnancy test. No more wondering or selective memory. It makes live easier and more understandable. It also is really great for ovulation in case I decide i do wanna get pregnant. There’s lots of helpful information and facts. I absolutely love it!
I wish we could have a chart for weight, basal temperature and sleep patterns so we can see what our week, month or year looks like.
Would recommend 5/5
By [Enter Creative Nickname Here]
This app has been great! Easy to use and informative. The cycle tracker updates its predictions based on your input which I found very helpful. The informative blog posts are really great. If you enter a symptom, it tries to anticipate your questions by putting relevant blog post on your feed.
Love this app 5/5
This app is so convenient
Great App 5/5
Helps keeps track of everything you need.
Not accurate 1/5
I have had this app for over a year. Not ONCE have I ever ovulated in the window per the app . Finally time to delete. I’ll just Stick to ovulation testing strips.
This app is everything! 5/5
Ive been using this app for over 6 years and it has been extremely helpful and extremely accurate. The chat forum allows for all of my questions to be answers anonymously and timely. You can track nearly all the parts of your life. Its extremely user friendly and makes for a smooth transition from period app to pregnancy app if thats is something you are looking for. I would give this app 6 stars if i could. This app goes above and beyond. Please check it out.
Baby boy 5/5
I used this only for 3months and got pregnant on the 3rd month with my son who is now a 1 yr old. ❤️❤️❤️
Easy to use 5/5
This app is so easy to use and so far accurate as far as predicting date menstrual cycle will start. I’ve been logging for three months and had three months of consistent historical data to log when I started.
I also like the ease of being able to log daily symptoms.
Helped me get pregnant, twice 5/5
Used this app to track my cycle, first time I got pregnant within 4 months of tracking my cycle, second time took just 2 months! I love the setup, and it automatically launches you in their pregnancy app when you become pregnant. I loved that app too!
So Informative 5/5
I love this app! After entering in my information about my cycle and etc. it analyzes it for me! No googling all night to see what I should expect lol.
Easy to use 5/5
I have used multiple other apps to track my cycle and this one is by far the easiest one.
Favorite Tracker 5/5
Third cycle/fertility app I’ve used, and definitely my favorite!
This will be the first baby that we are planning so I started using Ovia to be prepared when my birth control comes out I’ll be able to start tracking sooner. There are things I didn’t even know you could track when getting pregnant. And the fact that I can ask Any question and it’s anonymous makes me feel that I won’t be drugged but, there’s no way I could be charged with this kind of support. Even if I don’t know the information that it’s asked me, there is article after article of information that will help me along the way to understand I’ve had two children before and I feel like this is the only offer and I’ll be prepared for love this app recommended it to three other girls.
ITS OK BUT NEEDS UPDATES 💞💁🏼♀️ 3/5
I got this app a few years ago, not much has changed. I think they need to update some things and I hope my suggestions help.
1. This is for the forum; They have a forum to use. It’s hard to find the persons post after you commented on it. They need a inbox or a better notification place to find these post you commented on. Also I wish they would allow pictures to post on here, if people choose not to see pictures maybe put a option for them but some would like to post pictures to get answers. Also they should allow us to make or own profiles either be anonymous or put our own profile pictures up instead of using sea animals every time. I am tired of not knowing who I am talking to as others would like to add them as friends to continue talking about the same situations they are going through. I wish they would make a inbox for each user to write somebody in private. I think a lot of people would like that and it will help me out.
2. This is for the calendar 📆 to chart your cycles. They have all the cycles messed up for your periods and they are not right for irregular periods or people with pcos etc. They tell you to get it on while your on your periods or tell you your late when you haven’t started a period yet. They need to update their app and get this together for us woman on here. I never rely on this app to get pregnant or tell me when I’m fertile because it’s always wrong and all the days are never right. I am not the only one on here having this problem. So why don’t you update it right and tell us when we will or should be ovulating? I only come on here to enter my periods for myself so I know when I started each month and use the forum. Other then that this app isn’t accurate and needs to be fixed with more options. Also you should have a sugar levels to add in here for woman who are diabetic and TTC as well. We should be allowed to tract or insulin levels, everyday would be nice.
3. The advice they give on the feed is always the same advice every-time you enter your periods in. They never have anything new. Like “ oh your on your period; you mite be feeling cramps”. Really? Like no crap. I want to hear something useful not the same stuff. I would like to read some advice on TTC or people with pcos in the feed, stuff that mite actually help with TTC or encouraging stuff.
Other then all this... the app could really be potential if they put some effort into the users that use it a lot & support it. Believe us when we say it needs a update now!!! If it had more stuff and info!!! I mite actually log into it everyday and now I don’t feel like I am logging into much anymore because it doesn’t seem to be helpful to me anymore or with cycles. Still deciding if I want to delete it or keep it after all these years. If no updates happen soon I will be done with this app and not supporting it. I suggest you do the same or find another app that can tract your cycles better.
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!! 💞
Two suggestions... but absolutely love! 4/5
Love this app. Think it’s excellent! Two things:
1. Under the “Kiss and tell” category, I wish there were three hearts, the two that are there (or you could get rid of the not today), and one heart that symbolizes sex with a condom or protection. My husband and I are avoiding pregnancy right now, but we mutually hate using condoms, so we only use them during the fertile zone. I’d love to be able to look at my fertility chart and see the red hearts where we had sex without protection, and also see another color heart where we did not use protection. This would help in tracking and avoiding unplanned pregnancy. It would great if when you press the red heart (the one that indicates sex) if a subcategory came up to ask if you pulled out or not. This app is about tracking and for me, the details are important. I put that in my notes in the bottom, but that’s too hard to see from the calendar.
2. I’m still exclusively pumping, and ovulation and menstruation greatly affect my milk production. I know exclusively pumping moms are a minority but I’d love to see tracking for pumping. Just a category labeled Pumping with subcategories like “letdown time” and “milk produced in ounces”. If the milk production in ounces had a line on the fertility chart I could see how ovulation and menstruation really affect my output.
Anyway, fantastic app! I love it, even without my suggestions.
Love this app 5/5
By lexus minaj
Love it! 5/5
Out of all the period trackers out there, I like this one the most. I love how I can write down everything that is going on with me. My moods, any illnesses, aches, pains, and a whole bunch of other things. I love the layout of this app! It takes a minute to get used to everything but once you get the hang of it, it’s pretty simple! So far is pretty spot on with my cycle!
Helped with PCOS diagnosis 5/5
Using the Ovia app helped track my period and my symptoms, when I was not conceiving I went to dr and was able to tell her exactly what my body had been doing and was diagnosed with PCOS, which isn’t fun but with out Ovia I would not have had the information my dr needed to help with conception.
Easy, simple and very helpful. It has everything you need without getting into too much detail or making it a time consuming thing! Love it!
Easy to use 5/5
Ovia is easy to use and track your period, ovulation, etc. it is the best app for this that I have used.
Bad “tips” 2/5
Often gives unscientific advice, like the latest one telling me about essential oils. 🤦♀️
Love it so far! 5/5
Pleased so far, informational and useful app!
Really Like This App 4/5
Ovia is very helpful in the TTC journey . It helps me remained organized by keeping track of my BBT and all the symptoms I'm feeling throughout my cycle .
Thankful Customer! 5/5
This app was so helpful in my attempts to get pregnant! It make it super easy to track changes and patterns so that you have to most educated idea of when to try to get pregnant or test!
Wonderful app, best out there! 5/5
This app sends me very helpful and informative information. Helps me to keep track of my cycles and helps me to understand what I’m experiencing. I just love it.
I love this app! 5/5
I started using it and my fiancé and I are now pregnant!
I wouldn’t pay for it 3/5
I gave this app 3 stars because it doesn’t have an option for you to put that you just got off of birth control/IUD removed. Plus it keeps trying to change my fertile window. It can’t make up its mind. I enter in my daily symptoms and stuff and it changes its mind constantly.
Great App 5/5
I was looking for an app that would give me all that I needed in a period app. Ovia has exceeded all of that and so much more 👏🏾 👏🏾 ❤️ ❤️ 🤗 🤗
Cool App 4/5
I like this better than my calendar. Very easy and efficient. 👌🏾
Highly recommended! 5/5
This app is so easy, simple, and free from those ads that just want to make you buy something miraculous. The content on the feed is great, it helps me to better understand my cycles, symptoms, and I get good tips. Ovia makes me feel respected during this personal phase of TTC.
Ovia is great! 5/5
I’m so impressed with Ovia! Definitely recommend!
Good features but problems 2/5
I love all of the features of the app (being able to track mood, bbt, fluids, etc) but it fails to update future cycles even though I enter all data points daily. It consistently indicates that my fertile period is a week later than it is due to it not updating. It will change the current cycle after I enter peak ovulation with my ovulation test but the next months cycle is wrong so I have to use another app to track when I am fertile which is the entire point of this app.
Great app 5/5
I use this app in conjunction with Glow and the accuracy is almost identical. Great app!
Best Ovulation app ever!! 5/5
I love this app and how it can give you the feedback based of your answers.
Best fertility app ever 5/5
My husband and I were struggling to get pregnant so I decided to download the app just to help me keep notes for my doctor. The app ended up being so useful that we conceived just at the right time. We had a little boy that November. I don’t think it would have happen without the assistance of this app so thank you!
Great App! 5/5
I used this app in 2018 while trying to conceive my first child. After six months I was pregnant with twins! Really helped to know my fertile windows and when to begin using ovulation test kit. Highly recommend for women trying to conceive.
Good app 5/5
Helps me so much
Must try 5/5
By Tebow's Cheeks
Great app! Very detailed and informative
App collects your data 2/5
App didn't help me track my fertility. It worked better at allowing me a place to chart my cycle which is irregular. If you’re irregular like me this app will likely not help you with fertility tracking & if you fail to chart a period the app will automatically add it to your calendar so i had to go back and delete those that were inaccurately added by the app. If this were the only problem i would have rated app more stars but it loses major points for using questionable tactics to collect personal information which seems really irrelevant to fertility tracking. I would receive emails from the app asking questions what birth order is your mother and after you answer it would say your mothers birth order doesnt affect your fertility! Useless questions, only makes sense to be used to collect personal information. The other problem with the apps questions are that they ask health related questions like have you noticed excess facial/body hair and after answering yes it told me i should ask my Doctor about PCOS. This is awful because for one you should never tell someone they have a medical condition based on one similar symptom. Thats like telling an old person oh you have HIV because you’re always sick! This is awful because it creates unnecessary worry and stress. Shame on you Ovia. Long story short, I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS APP. Quit collecting personal information and giving out poor advice!
Best app 5/5
By Kris Kennedy
I recently found this app and it’s by far the best!
Logging information so I can get irrelevant articles and no really helpful feedback 2/5
It seems like a waste of time. I don’t get anything out of it that I didn’t get without the app or the OCD-like logging rituals. The only useful part is not having to remember which day I am on. But I find most of the articles useless, the app hasn’t provided any truly useful information, and since I am not getting pregnant any faster, I doubt that it’s boosting my chances after using it for six months.