By PRET A TEMPLATE CRIACAO E COMERCIALIZACAO DE SOFTWARE DE MODA LTDA
- Category: Productivity
- Release Date: 2019-02-22
- Current Version: 1.0.2
- Adult Rating: 4+
- Developer: PRET A TEMPLATE CRIACAO E COMERCIALIZACAO DE SOFTWARE DE MODA LTDA
- Compatibility: Android
Designed by the Prêt-à-Template team, Prêt-à-Makeup is a digital face chart notepad with unlimited pages and all the tools you need to create beautiful and realistic looks, all on your device.
Face charts are used by makeup artists to test out, plan, or register a look, keeping track of products and combinations used. They are also a great way to explore and play! From neutral to colorful, have fun designing full makeup looks and seeing how they react to light and screen movement. Get ready for a makeup experience like you’ve never seen before!
- Over 600 beauty products
- Face templates in 3 styles. More to come!
- Unique Ring Light feature: lighting responds to screen movement
- Real sketching experience: draw with finger, stylus pen (not digital), and Apple Pencil
- Copy and modify makeup projects while keeping the original
- No quality loss when zooming in and out
- Works offline
- Quick sharing options
- iCloud sync across all your devices
- Support for Split View on iPad
BRUSHES AND TOOLS
- Realistic cosmetic textures including matte, gloss, metallic, creamy, highlighter, and glitter
- Brushes respond to light movement and face shapes
- Mirror tool: create on one side of face and mirror it
- Smooth and precise brush strokes
- Makeup Kits: themed collections of beauty products
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
- Prêt-à-Makeup is a subscription app. Download it for free and try out selected features. Get unlimited access by subscribing to one of the two auto-renewing subscription options: yearly and monthly (10-day free trial available).
- These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
- Your Prêt-à-Makeup subscription will automatically renew at the end of each term and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. Go to your device Settings > [your nome] > iTunes & App Store > View Apple ID > Enter you password when prompted > Subscription > Prêt-à-Makeup > Cancel or change subscription plan. Learn more: http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Privacy Politics: https://pretamakeup.com/app/privacy.html
Terms of Service: https://pretamakeup.com/app/terms.html
Prêt-à-Makeup app screenshots
Prêt-à-Makeup app reviews
Thank you 4/5
Something you do is not lock the makeup and let us do it on different faces and do a whole body.
Blending tool 4/5
To ensure your makeup look realistic you NEED TO BLEND. Please give us a blending tool in the next update. Thank you
Good app & suggestions 5/5
Since I love makeup, this app has been a joy to play and use. Somethings I would love to see down the line would added to app would be: Bronzer
Shimmer - with either wet or dry option
Brow Products - Pencil/powder/pomade or tinted brow gel
More foundation shades!
Other than that, please post up tutorials or FAQs on either your YouTube, SM or website so anyone new to this won’t feel lost.
By I Am A Hufflepuff😋😋😋
I like this app, but I think it could use a few things. First i think it could use a blending tool. Also the lightest foundation that’s free looked like it’s gray, so I can’t make one that looks like me. And o think it would be cool if you added a feature where you can import a picture and put makeup on it. Maybe add hairstyles and hair colors because I’m using foundation to color the hair, and I’m putting it out of the template. Also I realize that you need to make money but I want the make up products without paying so maybe just make the app an in game currency in able to unlock make up. Or just have the game cost a few dollars. Thank please consider this suggestions.
needs some work. 3/5
the app itself is good, but there is no blending tool, and when you try to blend shadows it takes forever. there should be a way to make the stylus smaller because it’s too large & goes everywhere. also everything is locked??? you barely get any colors and have to improvise.
It fun but it should have more make up fo rare and like Justable size of the make up brush
Good but no blending tool makes it streaky 4/5
By Emerald 26 26
I love this app and how realistic it is but powders and highlighters have no way of blending. Also the lighter shades of foundation look sickly and gray. Also blush is either to little or way too much.
Okay but you should be able to adjust brush size for one and two you also should add a blender and different type of brushes as well it’s very hard to do eyeshadow and highlighter it’s very streaky
Please just have something where you can watch an add 1 time to unlock everything for an hour!Just so I can test it out cuz my free trial isn’t working!Please just do this!Great game tho
Good app ! 4/5
I am in love with this app, I have been non-stop using it. The only issue I have with it is, it needs a bit more colors for the makeup. Then again, this is a amazing app and something really fun to do to pass the time. I am so grateful you made this wonderful app ! :)
I like it because you can do anything and it’s like real life
LOVE THE APP 5/5
I love the app because it’s like putting makeup on someone in real life ❤️✨