Santorini Board Game
- Category: Games
- Release Date: 2019-07-13
- Current Version: 1.03
- Adult Rating: 4+
- Developer: Roxley
- Compatibility: Android
Santorini Board Game App
Santorini is a highly accessible pure strategy game where you build your way to victory!
How to play:
1) MOVE one of your Workers. You can move up a maximum of one level.
2) BUILD a block with your moved Worker. Build domes on the third level.
3) WIN if your Worker reaches the third level!
• Game altering variable player powers completely change how you play, bringing massive replayability.
• Beautifully rendered 3D play area
• Adventure through the land of Santorini in the single player Odyssey mode
• Play with a friend in pass-and-play or online game modes
• Already own the boardgame? Use the "Helper" to select gods to play in the physical board game, and log your matches
• Dare to challenge the insanely skilled "Godlike" AI level
• Watch tutorials on all the god powers!
• Fully orchestrated sound track
Santorini includes 34 characters selected from the original board game, the Golden Fleece expansion and the Underworld promotional characters, with the option to purchase up to 25 more (either in packs of 5 for $1.99 USD, or all together in the Pantheon pack for a discounted price of $7.99 USD).
Santorini Board Game app screenshots
Santorini Board Game app reviews
Fun game 5/5
The AI can be tough even on lowest level. I have the board game so decided to pick this up.
No written tutorial/no close captioning on tutorial videos 3/5
Just an FYI for future purchasers, there’s no way in app to read how to play the game. You must watch and listen to a video talk through.
New favorite board game adaptation 5/5
Loooove this adaption. Single player mode gives really clever matchups, app speed is quick and responsive, and battery usage is minimal.
Only drawback is lack of async multiplayer for online, but everything else is nearly flawlesss!
Love the app, looking forward to more content. 5/5
The digital implementation of Santorini is excellent. Everything that I love about the physical board game is represented in the app, plus SO MUCH MORE. The ability to play against the AI takes it to another level.
Playing against friends online it great too, I just wish it was easier to share an invitation code. It would be great if there was a button to either A) copy the code to the clipboard or B) automatically populate the code into a text message.
ingame tutorial is terrible 1/5
cant watch lag lag lag！YouTube video？
Great Game! REALLY Tough, but fun! 5/5
The “tutorial” is a series of videos, so beware. The gameplay is pretty straightforward, but each god has a twist, so I think it took me 30 games to win one, but even at a 30 to 1 loss rate, the game is still really fun. The sessions are short, which is perfect for mobile. I’ve already purchased all the DLC packs, and the new gods are a blast! This is the ultimate “simple to learn, lifetime to master” game.
It is a battery killer, so beware of that. Kinda unavoidable in good premium games.
Santorini don’t you be a meanie 5/5
Love this game; it is one of my all time favorite board games!!