Sudoku 4Two Multiplayer
By Marmalade Game Studio
- Category: Games
- Release Date: 2017-07-03
- Current Version: 0.3.9
- Adult Rating: 4+
- Developer: Marmalade Game Studio
- Compatibility: Android
Sudoku 4Two Multiplayer App
Sudoku 4Two is the only Sudoku app with true MULTIPLAYER! Challenge yourself and your friends, and enjoy this all-time classic whether you’re a beginner or an extreme expert. We have over 2 million brain teasing puzzles for you to solve!
- Multiplayer challenges: Play against friends or other online players and see who can complete the same grid with the highest score!
- User-friendly interface: Our clean, friendly interface lets you focus and enhances your puzzle-solving skills.
- Single-player practice mode: Brush up on your skills or enjoy a solo game before tackling our multiplayer challenges.
- Customizable gameplay: Customize your experience with a plethora of options, making this truly YOUR Sudoku game.
- 5 Difficulties: Difficulty levels to suit all players, including extreme puzzles that can only be cracked with advanced strategies.
- Statistics Tracker: Track your individual stats, and your head-to-head stats against favorite opponents, so you can easily check your progress.
- Hint system: Our game is frustration-free! If you don’t know how to proceed, use a hint and get past that hurdle.
- Engaging music: Enjoy beautiful, relaxing music composed specifically for our game!
Sudoku 4Two Multiplayer app screenshots
Sudoku 4Two Multiplayer app reviews
We enjoy this game and it’s so fun to play against my husband!!
Pretty good 3/5
Would like notifications and the ability to DM other users
Offline problems 2/5
Tons of bugs with game. Keep saying no internet connection but I did. Changed my profile name twice causing me to lose everything. The game was fun when it worked correctly.
Lost everything 1/5
I enjoyed the app, but I ended up losing everything tied to my profile. Play history, games in progress, and all points earned over the last few months. I tried to log out and back in, delete and redownload the app and restart my phone. There were other glitches that bugged me - not having the ability to choose hints when you automatically rematch a player, games freezing while trying to use hints while the clock is still running and not seeing/disappearing play history between myself and other players. Disappointed because I really wanted to like this app.
Boo for the ads 4/5
This really is a fun game. I give it 4 stars for the level of fun. I love the challenge. I knocked off a star because of the ads. I can’t seem to find a Sudoku game without ads. The ability to use custom colors on the board would be a nice touch. Overall, I’m pleased with the game.
Great fun! 5/5
By Jack You Up
I’ve been playing all day and haven’t noticed any bugs!
Fun game. Good challenges. 5/5
This is well put together for playing friends or just picking up competitive games online. The game play is good enough that it works in practice mode if you just want to play Sudoku puzzles.
Very good app 5/5
this app is very good and i like it a lot would recommend to all